[FOR SALE] 1973 Dodge Dart Sport 340 parting completely out

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Update:

The 1972 Dodge Demon sizzler dual snorkel hood has been sold to a FABO member and I personally delivered it to the new owner in the Columbus, OH (225 miles) area while I was hauling some vintage Mopars for people (and myself).

The other extra 1973 Dart Sport 340 factory dual snorkel hood that is pictured (plus a mint condition dual snorkel scoop with correct front/bottom for a Dart Sport only application) also recently sold and was already delivered via Greyhound to Riverside, CA...I shipped the hood separately via FedEx.

The sunroof assembly was sold to a FABO member and I personally delivered it to St. Peter, MN (800 miles) while I was picking up my 1972 Plymouth Road Runner 400 4-speed a couple weeks back.

I sold the inner quarter panel bracing/structure, the driveshaft, (and the cabinets out of my garage hahaha!) to a local guy.

The 1973 340 block + main caps have also been sold locally. The guy was so pleased with what he saw when he came over, he also bought a 360 I wasn't planning on selling!

Lots of (mostly small) parts still available!!

I sold the rear seat belts, but I do still have fronts.

The tail light bezels are pitted, the tail light lenses are in excellent condition.

20150616_191235_zpswddk6e0f.jpg

20150616_191204_zps4o3xsvo7.jpg

This car has been picked over pretty well and there isn't much left anymore.

The rear arm rest assemblies have been sold, as have the entire suspension/K-frame, and all seat belts.

I do have the black plastic upper interior bits yet as well as the window trim, the glass, tail lights + bezels, engine + tranmission and a few other small pieces.

Appears to be a stock 400 + T/F-727.
It drove around the yard and such. It did have a miss, but the car hadn't been running in nearly 25 years so that was to be expected.

Depetro- Do you think greyhound can ship a hood without damaging it?

I have shipped several hoods, fenders, doors, and deck lids (most were originals, some were fiberglass) through Greyhound and have not had anything get damaged as of yet.

The floors were pretty rusted, so it is a safe bet to say that piece is no good either.

I do still have the vinyl top trim though. I will send photos in the next few days.

Do you have the 26" Radiator for the 73 Dart 340? Thanks for your time.... Lightweights4me

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back