Not open for further replies.

dart_man440

Mopar 4 Life
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Hi everyone,

Once again the vehicles are up for sale, I was going to use the drive train but I got into negotiations here locally. In the end the buyer backed out and so it happens I came across a vehicle I've been looking for.

So, I am putting the 1973 dodge dart-sport 340 project back for sale with a new price,

$6500.00

I hope someone here can save the vehicles before I part them out. Thank you for your consideration. Please reference link below for full details and more pictures,

[FOR SALE] - 1973 Dodge Dart Sport 340 Project

6.jpg

Wheels.jpeg

Last edited:
Original add was deleted, here is the full description:

For your consideration: 1973 Dodge Dart Sport 340, 4 speed (Rusted out) and a 73 Dodge Dart sport (complete rolling shell Project).

Please read complete description and look at pictures before asking questions.

This car is an ORIGINAL 340 CAR and not a clone. Odometer shows 93314K miles. unfortunately, the car is a rust bucket that spent most of its life driving in salted roads. The car was parked in a garage and covered, so it rusted from the bottom up for what I can tell. ORIGINAL fender tag, LOOKING FOR build sheet, door jamb sticker and body stamps all match.

This is a VERY HIGHLY OPTIONED CAR. It has A/C, Power Steering with auxiliary cooler, Power Disc Brakes, 8 1/4 rear end with 355 gears sure grip, bucket seats (passenger seat missing 1 seat bracket, rear window defogger, radio delete, inside hood release, dual exhaust with bright tips, white side stripes. Car has roller steelies, rally wheels are long gone.

The interior is in very good condition and is original, the dash is in perfect condition, along with the dash cluster and all switches and A/C controls. The front seats are torn, rear seats are in good condition, all door panels are in good condition for their age.

The car has all the factory original rally heavy duty suspension that was unique to the 340 cars such as front sway bar, heavy duty torsion bars and springs, power disc brakes and 8 1/4 rear end. All the glass (including the original windshield) are all very nice. All the stainless trim looks nice with no major dents and no missing pieces. The grille looks fine with no cracks and very nice color.

The front bumper is damaged, but the rear bumper is the original.

The car has original paint, and all body panels are the originals to this car (except for the driver fender, small accident).

The car runs, rolls and steers fine but has no brakes.

This car has been off the road for several years and is a project car along with the extra body.

The shell is a super solid Arizona car (auto) that was selected for a rebody and includes loaded doors, hood, trunk lid and 2 sets of fenders, 2 gas tanks, grill and nose piece. For the purpose of making it a roller, there is a SBP 7 ¼ diff and and a Slant 6 K member with SBP 10” drums, however, the rally wheels do not go with the car, you will need to provide wheels at time of PU. The trunk pan was rotted and cut out but included in the sale is a reproduction pan. The shell will need body work, but no other major rust. The underbody is super clean and not rusty at all. The frame rails, inner fenders, floors show some surface rust, firewall, roof, doors, fenders, are all very solid. other than some Arizona surface rust.

I highly recommend to see the cars in person to avoid any disappointments.

I have a CLEAR Iowa TITLE in hand for the Dart Sport and a Clear Arizona title for the shell, they are both notarized.
Both car and shell are located in Tucson, Arizona 85745.

10.jpg

7.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

3.jpg

9.jpg

32.jpg

40.jpg

39.jpg

I can provide as many pictures as you like, pm me with email and will send them. Thank you,

K mem.jpeg

Int.jpeg

132.jpg

135.jpg

Grill.jpg

Thank you for the inquiries.
Here's some pictures of the under carriage of the 340 car, anything in particular send me a pm with your email or phone number. Thank you,

63.jpg

64.jpg

65.jpg

66.jpg

67.jpg

68.jpg

69.jpg

70.jpg

If you decide to part out the red car I would like to call dibs on the 8-1/4 rear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back