-
Status
Not open for further replies.

deadly dart

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Im selling my 1973 Dodge Dart Sport, I baught the car last year and need something alittle more friendly for daily driving. The car now sports a mild 360 with a racer brown cam, .560/.565 lift .242/.248 duration. X heads 2.02 / 1.60 valves fully ported topped with a 3310 750 vac carb. The compression is about 9.5 to 1. it also has a 8 quart oil pan with a melling high volume pump.The transmission is a 727 with a JW reverse manual valve body, Ray Bestost clutchs and Kaleen steeles, 4 pin planetary and a FTI 10'' Billit converter 4200 stall about 2800 brake stall. The rear end is a 8 3/4 with 3.91 gears and a MP sure-grip. It has brand new tires all the way around, 205/75/15s on the front and 325/50/15 MT et streets on the back. the car is petty blue and is driver quality paint. It has a white interior with bucket seats black carpet and a very nice dash, it has fuel/water/oil gauges mounted on the cowl of the car and a 5'' tach on a bracket that mounts inbetween the up/low dash. it has a Hurst Quarter Stick shifter and a hurst ball with a line lock switch. The only bad about the car is earlier this year I was sitting at a light and the fuel line at the bottom of the regulator broke and dripped on the header so there is alittle black under the hood. The car also has a 12 gallon fuel cell in the trunk with sending unit and a new battery.

I'm in no rush to sell it so i'm asking $9,000.00 but i am open to offers and local trades.

Pictures can be taken upon request.

z1.jpg

z2.jpg

z3.jpg

z4.jpg

z6.jpg

newtires1.jpg

newtires2.jpg

z7.jpg

z8.jpg

Your post says the Dart is a '73 model, but its tail light treatment is from a later model ('75 I believe). Regardless, it looks good.

What size rear wheel are you running? Backspacing, etc? Thanks!

PS: Very nice machine... I'm still drooling! :)

This is just an insane deal. I'm wondering why I can't find deals like these in my area.

No kidding...!

Man somone is going to get a sweet ride...granted if this was a '68 or '69 the price would be triple probably but still...what clean, fun Mopar for $9000!

It look really good, how does it perform? you should have no problem selling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back