Status
Not open for further replies.

64drtGt

Slant Six Lunatic
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I am still parting out my 73 dart sport still have fenders, doors, all the glass, good grill. Trunk quarters are good. Anything else just ask and I will see if I have it. Have 8.25 axle unknown ratio until I pull it. All the discbrake parts minus the caliper brackets.

I'll take the uppers, spindles, calipers, etc. -- Shoot me a picture and a price.
Don't ship the rotors... new ones are cheap and it save on shipping.

I am still parting out my 73 dart sport still have fenders, doors, all the glass, good grill. Trunk quarters are good. Anything else just ask and I will see if I have it. Have 8.25 axle unknown ratio until I pull it. All the discbrake parts minus the caliper brackets.

Would it be quite an effort to cut or take out the rear tail light panel?

Manual steering or power? Looking for a manual steering column.

I am looking for a transition panel, that's the piece that connects the front main floor to the trunk pan, and I know that would take a lot of work, but thought I would check, thanks

VFROST - I'm guessing you are looking for the shock tower hump...?

I have plastic pieces that go on the frame in that area. I am referring to the ones about 24 inches long that go between the fender and firewall rite behind the front tire.is that the ones you ment

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back