-
Status
Not open for further replies.

DartMan48

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1973 Dodge Dart Swinger converted from a Slant 6 to 360, slightly built 425hp/400 ft/lbs. Body was sprayed in primer and the engine bay has been completed finished in Deep Amerthist Pearl(Purple). All front steering has been replaced and converted to disc brakes on the front and new shocks. Converted the car to a 360 with Shumacher conversion mounts. It has a built 904 transmission, and a freshly built 8 3/4 rearend with all new brake hardware and shoes. I also have a new in the box Champion 3 row aluminum radiator with two 12" fans. It has Flow tech ceramic coated headers, a holley 750 double pump carb, a 1971 timing cover with the manual fuel mount, fuel pump installed, water pump installed. Engine and transmission have chrome oil pans. I cut out the minor rust in the floor boards, the only rust on the body is behind the driver side rear wheel. I did cut out the spare tire area to weld in a fuel cell but have not managed to get the time to start welding on that. I have a set of factory ralley wheels and a set of chrome crager style 5 spoke wheels, plus the original hub caps. there is no carpet on the interior, rear seat is in perfect shape, the front bench is in good shape except one spot on the driver side that is a little chewed up. I wish I had the time and money to spare to finish, but with a newborn and no time it looks like it has to go, asking $5,000 O.B.O

I have $4000 invested just in the motor and transmission, if someone could help me get the pictures loaded that would be great.. priced for negotiations

Theres your pictures!!
G.L.W.S

4g3wd0.jpg

13zbswh.jpg

wslo2q.jpg

2u7c174.jpg

2hy7zfn.jpg

2m803yq.jpg

2vrsojq.jpg

jif5us.jpg

2qby6ft.jpg

Status