Status
Not open for further replies.

k2pow

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1973 Dodge Dart Swinger

I bought this car from the original owner this past summer, drove her home and parked her in the garage. 97982 on ODO.

318 V8 motor swap with approx 10k miles, Motor code # 432330

AC, heat, power brakes, transmission shifts smooth.

I put a new Holly 650 carburetor, and a Mopar Electronic ignition and distributor.

Roof top is cracked and needs attention.

Power brakes,alarm, detachable face cd player, spare parts, carb, seat, ac compressor and misc things.

Thanks for looking

Kenneth
Van Nuys CA 91406

3800 Firm.

Attachments

• IMG_0993.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 836
  • IMG_0991.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 774
  • IMG_6452.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 769
How bad is the roof any pics and do you have any pics of the interior, engine bay and trunk area.

The last pic of the roof is the worst spot. I personally don't think its too bad. just needs to be removed, cleaned and re done. I can try and upload more pictures but have bad luck with this site and pictures. e-mail me and I can sent whatever you wish.

Kenneth

Chatsworth CA,

(I am attempting to attach the images and it say's they are too large. I apologize.. )

The last pic of the roof is the worst spot. I personally don't think its too bad. just needs to be removed, cleaned and re done. I can try and upload more pictures but have bad luck with this site and pictures. e-mail me and I can sent whatever you wish.

Kenneth
[email protected]
818-635-9114
Chatsworth CA,

(I am attempting to attach the images and it say's they are too large. I apologize.. )
you may want to delete the phone number and email address or this add may get deleted.

rules: Do Not Post email addresses or Phone Numbers in posts

I like this car. If you still have it in 5 weeks, please PM me.
I am agreeable to your price if this car runs well. Any leaks?
Please send pics of interior. I fly almost free, so travel is no problem to see it.
Thanks,
K

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back