-
Status
Not open for further replies.

cascius

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
I'm listing this for a friend of mine so I'll try to get everything listed correctly and to the best of my knowledge. 1973 dodge Dart Swinger 2 door. 318 engine with 904 automatic transmission, bench seat, column shift. It has power front disc brakes and an 8 1/4 rear with I believe the big bolt pattern. New quarter hung on driver's side years ago with no body work ever finished and needs a quarter hung on the passenger side. New quarter panel is included but not hung on it yet. Passenger quarter is already removed. Has new rockers welded in but never finished grinding and filling them in. Dark green exterior with green interior. Front seat is gone but still has the back one. Don't know how great the interior panels are. If I remember right he vinyl painted them years ago and they aren't the nicest. He's owned the car for about 8 years. Bought it in high school as a project and has never done anything with it. Clear KS title with it. I don't know if I can get any good pics as it is buried in his dad's shop. You can either contact me through the boards, or if you would prefer to e-mail me my address is [email protected]. I will try to answer all questions as quickly and thoroughly as possible. He is asking $750 OBO. Car is located in northeast Kansas, just south of Topeka. Thanks.

:worthles:

MAN! Why do I have to find all these with no money in my pocket?

j

I know it is, but have no way of getting to it at the moment. It'd take a full day of work at least just to let it see flourescent lights again, and even more to let it see the sun.

***Price edit. I just talked to him, and he's saying $750 OBO now. Wants it gone.***

No. If he were I would already own them. I've been trying to talk him into parting it out for two years now so I can put them on my '70.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back