Status
Not open for further replies.

earthmover

in the tire smoke
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Contact seller
I got this car for my son and I to do as a project...we did a lot of work on it and he then changed his plans, so I don't need another car to work on as I have 2 other dusters in the work now....the work on the car is all on here and pics can be seen of the work...working on the 73 is my tread on this car...when I got it the car had a 6 in it but I pulled it out with the intent to install a big block...all the lights worked inside and out even the old map light..front seat needs to be redone back seat has a stain where the man had tires on them..may come out may not I haven't tried as I was working on the body first..inside is white....car is in great shape just no use for it ..1200.00 or best offer .....not in to giving it away but will work with someone on it....I still have the old 6 which is a 170 but no trans I have the holley carb as well that goes on it...

this is what the car looks like now as we did some rust repair.. car has a few small spots that we did not see in the shop cause of lighting but nothing major..driver floor has been patched by somebody before I got it and I never got that far on it.....located in Castalia nc outside Raleigh nc and outside rocky mount nc ..can send or take more pics if needed just ask that's not a problem.....

yea its not a bad car ..I just have had my street duster about 15/16 years now and my other car is a chassis car :D:D:D:D:D..don't need 2 street cars and don't have time to work on 3..working out of town most all the time is hard to work on any of them ...lol

sold thanks m:prayer:eek:par al:prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back