-
Status
Not open for further replies.

trbodrt

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Just testing the waters with this one, I have a 1973 dodge dart for sale, I'm not going to sugar coat it, this thing needs a lot of bodywork and rust repair, I also have a complete 72 front clip, fenders, hood, grill, bumper, and 2 extra doors for a 73. This thing has about $500 dollars in back registration but a clean title. the interior is pretty bad but I have 73 front and rear panels that are black and in good shape from another car. The bonus, this thing has a ford 9in bolted in with the leafs moved in and was told it has 4.11 or 4.10 gears cant remember and a posi, no drive shaft, moser axles and aftertmarket disc brakes, mini tubbed, shock mounts have been moved inboard, stock fuel tank has been removed and has an aluminum fuel cell mounted in the trunk, sub frame connectors welded in. cop style wheels with pretty much brand new mickey thompson rubber all the way around, i think the rear tires are 10.5 wide. already have a dart project car and I just need to finish it. no engine but it has a 727 that was suppose to have been built to handle some good hp. no front windshield. Like I said just testing the waters. The car is being stored about 40 minutes from me in norco ca so if anyone is interested it might take a while to get pics taken. If anyone is interested pm me, looking to get $4000 complete car and parts.

Well I don't know if the ford rear end is a bonus... just kidding but ya its hard for someone to have interest with out pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back