1973 Duster 340 Manual Transmission Mount

-

Bywatermopars

1971 Demon 340
Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get a tranny mount for my 73? Been looking all over the internet. Swapping to the manual in my 73 Duster 340. I hit all the ones I could think of. Got a used one? I might be interested in buying a used one. I believe Energy Suspension sells it without the bracket.

Thanks,
Bywatermopars
[email protected]

do you need the crossmember too? if not, all you need is the one that energy sells.

try also brewers performance, and passon performance.

Tom,
If you're talking about the steel bracket with rubber insert I got mine at a Carquest but I'll bet just about any store has them. Search NAPA online or O'Reilly's on line or give them a call.

I used a poly insert for awhile but went back to the rubber as the poly seemed almost too stiff.:scratch:

Thanks for the answers. I found one with just the insert. Forgot that auto and stick are the same to bracket. Most companies had several week delay. This company I found on ebay sells almost anything Year One has but keeps in stock! Already sent out today! And did not have to pay Ebay. Year One has not even sent me a reciept that other products I ordered have even been processed. Here is there info.
Scott Vadnais
Moparts Parts and Service,
Restoration, performance, general Chrysler repair parts and Mopar Performance at discounted prices
And we also have a complete line of OEM
Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth and Jeep
parts at wholesale prices.
Including Mopar new vehicle accessories.
"We ship worldwide"

St.Paul MN 55125
651-714-4883

Thanks for the replies! Mopar or no car!
Tom

How did the poly affect the car? Just ordered poly. Plan on beating on mine at the strip and thought the deflection of rubber would be a little too much. Still got the Petty blue car?

-
Back