-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanatos340

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking to sell my 1973 Duster or trade for E Body (Willing to throw in some cash to make the deal right).

1973 Duster with rust free body. Car started life as a 318 car. This car spent most of its life garaged and was an unmolested bracket car at US19 Dragstrip for many years. I bought it a few years ago and brought it back to being a cruiser.

Motor - 408 Stroker short block from Blueprint engines.
Pistons - 9.7:1 Compression.
Heads - Procomp Aluminum CNC ported with 2.02/1.88 Valves.
Rockers - Speedpro Roller tip.
Cam - Lunati VooDoo - Advertised Duration (Int/Exh): 276/284, Gross Valve Lift (Int/Exh): .513/.533, LSA/ICL = 110/106, RPM Range 2200 - 6400
Exhaust - Dougs headers D453 - New Pypes stainless exhaust system
Intake - RPM Air Gap, Dual Plane
Carb - Proform 750
Ignition - MSD 6AL
Rear End - 8 3/4 Suregrip, 3:91 gears
Front Disc Brakes with drilled and slotted Rotors, Tubular Upper A Arms.
Rebuilt 904 with Reverse Pattern Manual Valvebody
Champion Aluminum Radiator
B&M Stealth Shifter
Msaine built custom stall converter built for this car/setup. Supposed to be 3200 stall (I am not happy with this stall and would change it if I kept the car. Much tighter than advertised)
New Custom Interior
Speedhut Custom Gauges

Every Part brand new as I did the build over the past two years.

This car has all the good stuff. Paint is showing its age but still ok. Manual Steering and Brakes. This is a Street Beast.

What I would suggest to the next Owner that I have not got around to yet - Caltracs or something as it is way over powered for current suspension and I would change out the converter as I think it is too tight.

Nothing has to be done especially if you want to just burn rubber, The car is a little too good at that. ;p :burnout:

I have put less than 500 miles total on this car since the build. It is ready to go to a new home as I move on to the next project. Looking for $15,000 cash or will trade for E Body (Preferably a Barracuda but will consider Challengers). Car is located in Marietta, GA. Please do not bother with low ball offers, Not Interested. I would work a little on the price for the right buyer but not going to move much.

Attachments

• Duster Motor.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 581
  • Duster.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 557
  • Duster 1.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 567
  • Duster 2.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 557
  • Duster 3.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 569
  • Interior 1.jpg