[FOR SALE] 1973 duster 71 hood...project with a ton of extra stuff. In California

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

eviper21

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Well, I've had this car in storage for a very long time and unfortunately I can't hold it any longer. It's in Oxnard California and I need it gone soon as the property it's on is being sold.

I bought it probably 8 years ago with a blown slant 6. I had big dreams and ended up ripping apart the whole thing. And dropping in a 318. But never got much further than that. Here's the details.

-73 gold duster, Non-Op California title so no back fees.
-71 hood and a 69 aluminum looking valiant grill (not pictured)
-318 conversion. Rebuilt with a Lunati cam and edlebrock intake with summit racing headers...but probably should be gone through since it has been sitting for a very long time. Covered with a towel, but that's it.
-Has a 904 that probably needs to be rebuilt. Got it for free. It's bolted on just so the motor doesn't lean.
-Wanted to do a 4speed conversion so I have an a833 but never go around to doing anything with it. I believe I still have a rebuild kit for the A833 if I can find it.

Things it needs.

-Its a roller. No steering column. The steering linkage is hooked up so it can be rolled up on to a flat bed or dolly.
-Interior is basically stripped as far as the floor and wiring goes. Got a 60s bench seat in there for now. Headliner is nice but the door panels and dash need work if I remember correctly.
-Wiring (the old harness is in the car)
-Keys. Its been so long I'm sure the keys are lost. But ill try and find those.

Screenshot_20220227-202644.png

Screenshot_20220227-202712.png

Screenshot_20220227-202649.png

Screenshot_20220227-202658.png

The car was complete when I bought it. So most of the stuff is still there just all taken apart. (wipers, brake master which is cheap enough to just replace, stuff like that). Obviously there would be too much little stuff it needs to post but y'all project guys get the idea.

I honestly have no clue what these are worth in this condition, so I'm gonna list it for $3000 and y'all can go from there.

The caveat is that I currently live in Denver and travel allot for work. I'll try and get my buddy to show the vehicle but he's busy as well. So please, if you are interested, I would appreciate it if you were basically ready to buy. Contact me and I can answer as many questions as possible and hopefully hook you up with my buddy for a view. And then I can fly out there to facilitate the whole pickup etc. Text is the fastest response and I'll try and respond here as well asap. (No phone numbers in public forums)

Thanks guys! Hopefully this car will be one of y'all's dreams like it was mine but actually get done!

Last edited by a moderator:
Deal now in Progress!
Now bought/Taken home.
Next year = Stock Eliminator car.
Thanks Eric!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back