Status
Not open for further replies.

jos51700

Green Bearing thread connoisseur
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
All parts are from a ’73 Duster, blue interior. Not sure if B3, B5, or B7 Blue. NON-smoking car. All parts will ship from 64130. Paypal accepted. ALL PARTS PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE!!! PM me if you don’t think it’s a reasonable price. Tell me about how your wife left you for the guy at the GM dealership that sweeps up all the broken con-rods, or similar story, and I WILL WORK WITH YOU. I'm not going to "work it" to get the most money. I WANT THIS STUFF GONE IN A WEEK. (get my drift?)

Some guys had PM'd me wanting the door panels, latches, and dash wiring harness when I originally posted, but I wanted to wait until I was able to ship this stuff promptly before I officially listed it. I've asked them if they still want those parts and not heard back. If they want it, they have 24 hours for "first dibs". After that, first person to show interest gets to make an offer. Fair?

“Shipping”=actual shipping to you, no more.

All parts are “as removed”. I’m not cleaning them because I don’t want to damage them. If you need better pics, PM me and I’ll email you hi-res photos that aren’t blurry as hell, like these.

“A” pillar trim. Partially faded to green as shown, but in good physical condition. $20 (pair) + Shipping

Armrests. Good condition with no tears. The drivers’ side has a slight sag to it as shown. $25 (pair)+ Shipping

Taillight bezels. One broken stud (included) that should be easy to fix. Includes factory nuts. These are driver-quality pieces but there is some slight pitting that I tried to show. The blackouts will need to be repainted. $75 (pair)+Shipping

Taillights. Great shape. Only one small break on the inside edge (picture attempting to show it). No cracks, no sign of water entry, no major oxidization. $75 (pair)+Shipping

Taillight Sockets. I couldn’t save the whole harness, but these sockets are in great condition and ready to splice in to replace your corroded, pitted originals. $10(Two brake and two reverse)+Shipping

Foot-Pump Washer Bottle. Great shape, no leaks. One mounting ear is split but no missing section. $20+Shipping

Foot-Pump Washer Pump. Excellent condition and works well. Shot washer fluid well over 20 feet when removed. Includes Hose. $20+shipping

Rear Seat Coat Hooks, Blue. $10 SHIPPED.

Dash Vents. These are discolored, faded to a light greenish blue. The louvres are all there with no cracks. $10+shipping

Door latches. These latches are in fantastic condition! No pits or flaws, and VERY smooth action. Like New! $50 (pair)+Shipping

Upper Door Trim, Blue. This is ONLY the passenger side, but it’s not cracked! The end bolt holes might be broken out, I’m not sure, so pics of those are included. This piece is in great shape and will show no flaws when installed. $50+Shipping

Door Panels, Blue. This pair of door panels is in GREAT shape with only very light, easily removed shoe scuffs. The drivers’ panel has a very small split at the bottom edge, directly under the crank handle hole. The picture of the split is shown. One panel is missing (I think) two clips, I think the rest are there. $140(Pair)+Shipping

Heater Bezel, AC Car. Great cosmetic condition. All tabs are present, although the screw posts in the back have begun to split out. I think that they all do this? It does not affect the integrity of the part at all. $15+shipping

Heater Control, AC car. Great functional condition, great cosmetic condition, EXCEPT the chrome on the knobs is flaking off. See pics. $35+Shipping

Kick Panels, Blue. Drivers’ side is in great shape, few scuffs. The Passenger side has some scratches that would not be hard to remove. I had to WORK to get pics of them, and they’re hard to see when the panel is installed. $30(Pair)+shipping

SunVisors, Blue. These are in great shape! The warning tag on the back is in fantastic condition, I just suck at taking pictures. The only flaw is a small puncture in the passenger side visor. It’s like it got poked with a pencil. There are imprints where they had stuff clipped on either of the visors, that you can see in the pics. No damage, just left an imprint that an afternoon in the sun would probably remove. $35(pair)+shipping

Not Pictured (yet) underdash wiring harness. This harness and fuse box is in GREAT shape. Only defects include severed ammeter leads (included) and severed radio leads (not included, but plenty of material left). I can repair the ammeter leads for you if you want, no extra cost (and they will be repaired correctly, no cheesy crimp connectors). $65 + shipping

Not Pictured (yet) Under hood wiring harness. This includes all the “lighting” wiring for the front clip. Damage includes severed (but included) electronic ignition and ballast resistor leads. Again, I can repair if you desire. The rest of the harness has some unwinding and may not be as pristine as the underdash harness. This harness was for a slant 6 with A/C and ALL the emission controls. $40+shipping

Not picture (yet). I have the gauges from the factory instrument module. I can bench test before you buy. The faces are in great shape! $10+Shipping each, ammeter, fuel, and whatever else I can’t remember right now.

Like I said, I do NOT know what this stuff is worth, so I guessed on prices. If you don’t like a price, EMAIL OR PM ME ABOUT IT. I WILL negotiate in most of these parts, and I will pack multiple parts to save you money!
Pics to follow, not necessarily in the order above but they will be grouped together.

Attachments

• APillarMiscolor.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 1,041
  • Bulbous.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 1,030
  • BottleRear.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 1,047
  • BottleFront.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 1,030
  • BezelPitting.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 1,024
  • Bezelfront.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 1,022
  • BezelBack.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 1,018
  • ArmrestRear.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 1,042
  • ArmrestFront.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 1,051
  • APillarTrim.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 1,038
More Pics:burnout:

Attachments

• HeaterBezel.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 1,028
  • DSCF0987.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 1,029
  • DSCF0986.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 1,025
  • DSCF0985.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 1,024
  • DSCF0984.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 1,022
  • DSCF0983.jpg
    169.9 KB · Views: 1,013
  • DSCF0982.jpg
    199.5 KB · Views: 988
  • DoorLatchSet.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 1,029
  • DashVent.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 1,023
  • coathook.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 1,036
And more pics. Need better pics? I don't blame you! Let me know, and I'll put some up ASAP!

Attachments

• PSUpperDoorTrimFront.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 1,017
  • PSUpperDoorTrimRear.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 971
  • PumpBottom.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 985
  • PumpTop.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 992
  • PSDoorTrimBrokenTab2.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 1,000
  • PSDoorTrimBrokenTab.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 993
  • kickerPSscuff2.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 979
  • kickerPSscuff.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 993
  • kickerDS.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 990
  • HeaterControl.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 1,028
And one last batch.

Attachments

• VisorPitPS.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 989
  • VisorFront.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 988
  • VisorBack.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 988
  • Tailflash.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 971
  • Taildusty.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 954
  • Taildamage.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 967
  • tailback.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 998
Seriously guys, MAKE OFFERS.
I don't want this stuff, just grabbed it so it wouldn't get crushed. I can't go in the hole selling it, but I can't store it either ;)

Im going out to where my car is this afternoon it has a blue interior, let me look through it and see what parts im missing or are trash ill get back with you.

I still want engine and interior wire harness's to be shipped to 93907 paypal ok?
Thanks much.
BRUCE B.

I still want engine and interior wire harness's to be shipped to 93907 paypal ok?
Thanks much.
BRUCE B.

You should have the funds for the heater A/C bezel and control unit. Thanks for dropping the price and helping out another FABO member.

i want to speak up on the door panels if tey are avaliable

You should have the funds for the heater A/C bezel and control unit. Thanks for dropping the price and helping out another FABO member.

They shipped Tuesday. If there's ANYTHING wrong with them, let me know immediately!
Thanks
John

The washer fluid bottle, heater controls, heater control bezel, and dash vents are sold. With the exception of the door panels, I'm dropping the shipping charges so ALL POSTED PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING TO YOU.

Some pics of the underdash wiring harness. Notice, NO burnt wires and the troublesome bulkhead connector is immaculate. The plastic sleeve that goes over the harness is mint and included, as is the plastic cover over the fusebox.
The Ammeter ends and the radio connectors will need to be repaired. The ammeter ends are included.

I do also still have the slant 6 underhood harness. It's dirty but complete and includes front-end lighting harness. No major issues that I saw other than the electronic ignition and ballast resistor wires got cut, but they ARE INCLUDED. Sorry, no pics on this yet but if you want them, I'll get them to you!

Attachments

• DSCF1010.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 856
  • DSCF1011.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 861
  • DSCF1012.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 834
  • DSCF1013.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 858
  • DSCF1015.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 839
  • DSCF1016.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 861
I'm back in town from my trip.can you please remind me your. Price. For both wiring. Harness s
I Still want them.
THANKS
Bruce B.

I could use the tail lights if the're still available. I could send a Personal check, or a money order. I no longer have a pay pal account. I live in Hoodsport Washington.

Update: Visors, clothing hooks, A-pillar covers, washer bottle, dash vents, inner door handles, door panels, heater bezels, heater controls, and engine wiring harness are sold.

The underdash harness, kick panels, armrests, taillights, taillight bezels, foot pump, and upper door trim are still available! MAKE OFFERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back