-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heim

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1973 Duster, 340 SB bored 30 over, hughes performance cam part #HE4854AL (292/608), comp cam lifters, J heads (portmatched to intake),
MSD distributer, 7AL2 ignition w/2 step box. The rear is a Dan 60 w/4.88 gears (have two other sets go with he car) and Strang Axles. Morroso electric water pump, electric fan, proform 750 carb, headman headers part # 75141 on the car and a set part # 75131 that are for w-2 style heads. Electric fuel pump, 5 and 10 gallon fuel cells(10 gallon in the car). The trans is a 727 w/reverse manual valve body, 4000 stall converter, car has line lock, 6 point cage, frame connectors, and driveshaft hoop. The wheels are centerline and rear tire s 28x11.50.
The car is streetable and is tagged but it is a little rowdy for the street. It could easily go back to a street car or be a track only car.
I have tons of pics. If you have any questions ask away. I am asking $13500.

Attachments

• Duster.JPG
    26 KB · Views: 815
  • Duster 2.JPG
    28.3 KB · Views: 813
  • Duster 3.JPG
    35.6 KB · Views: 806
  • Duster 4.JPG
    28.3 KB · Views: 831
  • Duster 6.JPG
    21 KB · Views: 801
Want to build another bike and seem to play with my other toys more.

I am in OKC, Oklahoma. The car has just been put back together so I am not sure what it runs. Comparing it to other cars I have it should be in the 11s. I have had it at the track a year ago and spun a rod bearing part way down the track and costed through at 12.9. Here is a link to a youtube video of the car after putting it back together. It spins really bad, didn't heat tires or have any EHT.[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWoXSuD6NX4"]‪73 Duster‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Send me your email address and I will send you all the pics I have.

I was wondering if you got the old duster going agin. its go to see if one more time. go luck on the sell. if i had the buck i would buy my old duster back.

Do you still have the super stock springs on the car??

Sweet Duster. I see you're in OKC. I used to listen to Rock 100.5 The KATT on the internet until a year ago. Due to "regulatory rules" it won't play in Canada anymore. That station rocks!

Good luck with the sale.

Wylde1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back