Status
Not open for further replies.

ivabiggn

Charlie
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I just returned from looking at the attached 1973 Duster. I was looking for a few parts for my 73 and didn't find anything I could use. The owner was so nice that I told him that I would pass the car along to you folks.
Basicly the car body looks pretty good - I walked around it a couple of times and didn't see any rust through or serious dents. The car has been sprayed in gray primer and I didn't check for any Bondo - but it looks pretty straght. The previous owner wanted the 340 and the front disk brakes so he replaced them with a 318 and shoe brake spindles. The engine is not connected and the radiator and some other parts are missing, so the car will roll (except for the flat tires) but will not start or run. The interior is pretty well trashed, it is a bench seat car - but has the fold down rear seat. It is a factory Air car, but the parts under the hood are missing. The floors that I could see had surface rust, but I didn't see any rust through. This car is in Arizona and this accounts for the lack of serious rust.
The owner will sell the car complete for $600. as-is/where-is. If you are seriously interested contact me by PM or at [email protected] and I will provide you with the owners phone number and email address.
I can also send additional photos.

Duster 73 - Front & RT Side - 2 (Small).JPG

Duster 73 - LT Side (Small).JPG

Duster 73 - RT Side - 4 (Small).JPG

Duster - Rear & LT Side - 2 (Small).JPG

Is it a 340 car missing the 340 or a 318 car that someone put a 340 in then pulled?

What color was it originally, both exterior and interior?

Thanks

I really don't know much more than I told about the engine and I neglected to get the Vin. or the trim tag information. I think the door jams were white and the interior was black. If you are seriously interested, email me directly and I can give his phone number and he can probably answer your questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back