Status
Not open for further replies.

Heywood

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello all,
We need a right front fender for our duster project. This is a father son project and they are the last pieces we need... Help!!!

Wouldn't you know it. I have a beautiful left front fender for a 73 and I'm in upstate NY.

I have 3 right and 2 left front fenders for a 73/74 Duster PM me if you can't find one locally

Guys, no luck so far, does anyone have a right front fender for our 73 duster? HELP!!!!!

Guys, no luck so far, does anyone have a right front fender for our 73 duster? HELP!!!!!

Hi Heywood, I have one from a 73 Dart Sport. Not sure if they are the same or not. I cant find Duster in my interchange. It fits Dart from 73-76. Truth is, other than marker lights they are the same from 1967 to 76. Not sure on the Dart to Duster though. I'm checking some other sources to find out. Biggest obstacle? I'm in Tennessee. Best news? I can ship it. Worst news? Shipping something that big is expensive. So, so news? I get pretty good rates on shipping. If you are interested I can send pics. David

Dart and duster fenders are different.

I have a pretty decent duster fender that has already been sand blasted and 2k primed, but shipping fenders is very expensive.

I am interested in the fender, can you send a couple of pics? The fender can go greyhound, they aren't too bad with the bigger parts....

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back