Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMoparMan

Modifies everything
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Not mine obviously, but all it parts are for sale right now. I was at the local parts yard today on katella Ave near Beach blvd next to the RV park. It's the Anaheim location Not far from the Stanton junk yard. Anyway spotted them bringing in a 1973 Duster. I was already there getting parts for my wife's car and saw the a body roll in under its own power. It's a 3 speed auto with 318 v-8 fold down rear bench and bucket front seats. Had the rally wheels with center caps too. I couldn't help myself and had to see if I could get me a couple of things. I went for the rear view mirror assembly, the glove box anchor that keeps it from opening too far, the wiper knob and that was all I really needed...... Posting it here for other locals in case you need parts. Probably wont last that long as people spread the word. There were people in the yard taking pictures of the duster, probably to share with others in search for a body parts. Anyway, hope the info is useful to a couple of you parts wise........

The people taking pics are listing it on apps for phones that show a yard's inventory. Ran into them at my local yard saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back