-
Status
Not open for further replies.

fastfish1967

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
OK, I have decided to finish parting out my 73 Duster because I now have a 70 Duster to make a street/strip car for my daughter. The 73 has a locked up /6, auto, ac and ps. Car has been hit pretty hard in left 1/4 panel. Perfect front clip and doors. All tinted glass is good along with rustfree floorpans. Trunk floor is rustfree. Willing to trade car or parts for sb race parts/pieces. Car is located in south GA. Thanks FABO!

Attachments

• 0803110922.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 1,254
  • 0803110925.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 1,284
  • 0803110927.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 1,294
  • 0803110927a.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 1,268
  • 0803110928.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 1,245
  • 0803110928a.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 1,308
  • 0803110929.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 1,242
  • downsized_0803110925a.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 1,198
Have any pictures. I know a couple of guys might be interested in complet car if price was right. If it just needs a pull and a 1/4 thats a pretty straightforward job, alot of guys here with skills to fix.

I will post pics later today or tomorrow. I just got back from the dentist from having a back tooth pulled and damn my jaw is hurting!! My wife is picking up my antibiotics and pain pills from the pharmacy so I might live through this. Anyway back to the Duster. It will need a complete left 1/4 panel for sure. The frame might also be bent. I have a partial rear 1/4 for the right side that was also damaged some. It was a half vinyl roof car and a little rust is starting along drip rails but not bad. As I said I was going to make a race car out of it but have now obtained a 70 Duster for the build. I will take $800 for the car as is. I can make quite a bit more if I part it out.

hey there, got a weird inquiry for you....would you happen to have the rear tailpipe section out of this car? i need the pipe from the back of the muffler on (so no muffler just everything behind it). I'm not too sure what it would cost to ship if you went usps parcel post i'd guess about $15. idiot me cut off my exhaust and dumped it now it's just wayyy too much drone in the the car, not enjoyable anymore. Anyways, pm me i'd love to work something out thanks for your time! -Dan

Interested in the passenger side fender if you part it.

OK, I have decided to finish parting out my 73 Duster because I now have a 70 Duster to make a street/strip car for my daughter. The 73 has a locked up /6, auto, ac and ps. Car has been hit pretty hard in left 1/4 panel. Perfect front clip and doors. All tinted glass is good along with rustfree floorpans. Trunk floor is rustfree. Willing to trade car or parts for sb race parts/pieces. Car is located in south GA. Thanks FABO!
is at a disc brake car? Need upper and lower control arms with swarbar and with disc brakes

I'm interested 1n the windshield washer system with the spray tubes and tank also the inside lower dash vents, radiator overflow tank, and vacuum amplifier. does it have rear defogger blower ststem . thanks JEFF

are there any good interior parts? does it have the plastic upper door panels, and the rear sail panels?

Rocker panels? and how much for the spare rt quarter,also in line for mirrors
thanks
Bruce B.

looking for the center section dash bezel that covers the radio and heater controls in non a/c car..it is woodgrain finish...cost to send to 14120..thanks

I need a clean drivers side front part of the lower quarter...The piece between the rocker panel and the rear wheel...from the pinch weld up to the damaged part on your car. pm me with price and shipping to 55038 I can send exact demensions of piece I need cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back