-
Status
Not open for further replies.

1973gold

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have to sell my duster the floor pans are solid, the trunk had a couple of small holes in that were patched,has a 318 with a 600 Holley auto, originally a /6 car but I changed the k-frame the car is 90% complete New paint but needs to be re-cleared interior is off white seats need to be recovered I was changing the int to black the hood is going to be flat black has new calipers,wheel cylinders,master cylinder,bumpers need to be rechromed
price is $7000.00 obo cant put pics on here but can email them
pm if interested Thanks. Car is located in Eden NC

I have to sell my duster the floor pans are solid, the trunk had a couple of small holes in that were patched,has a 318 with a 600 Holley auto, originally a /6 car but I changed the k-frame the car is 90% complete New paint but needs to be re-cleared interior is off white seats need to be recovered I was changing the int to black the hood is going to be flat black has new calipers,wheel cylinders,master cylinder,bumpers need to be rechromed
price is $7000.00 obo cant put pics on here but can email them
pm if interested Thanks. Car is located in Eden NC
price droped to $5000.00

pics of the duster

Attachments

• 100_2591.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 442
  • 100_2495.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 451
Two more pics

Attachments

• 100_2498.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 437
  • 100_2500.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 449
do you have any pictures of the vin , buildsheets or fender numbers? what color was the car originally. do you have and pictures of the inside trunk? under the car ? floor boards? close up of the wheel wells? the dash? in one of the pictures there os a spot on the back quarter panel what is that ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back