1973 Duster

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Complete, turn key car. Factory 318 with 3 speed standard on the floor. Car has Headers and fairly new dual exhaust. Car has Suregrip (posi). Car has new front end parts as well as a new steering box. Car has new brakes. Car runs and drives Awesome. Interior is shot, Body is in good shape, floors need work as well as the front frame. Rear frame and torsion bar areas are nice. Just the front frame behind the front tires. Car has extra grill (perfect shape) as well as extra radiator, looks new. I am in Northern Vermont and would like to get $3,000 for everything. Also has complete set of Rallye wheels, caps , rings, and lug nuts. Car is black. original red with black sport vinyl roof.To whomever comes up with the 3 grand, I will throw in a ready to build 71 340.

Attachments

• NDP8.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 351
  • NDP7.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 339
  • NDP10.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 332
  • NDP4.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 349
  • NDP3.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 348
  • NDP11.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 343
How much for the grille? radio Am or Am/Fm?

I don't want to part it out. Would like to sell as a whole. The front frame rails will need caps behind front tires and floors need some work. Runs and drives great. Interior shot. Comes with extra parts. I have an extra grille in perfect condition. Not that it needs new rockers but i have 2 new ones in the box as well as an extra radiator that is like new.

do you have any pics of the upper control arm and where it mounts to the front frame? also where do you think its rotted on the frame?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back