Status
Not open for further replies.

J-MacsMopars

Shade Tree Vintage Auto on YouTube
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Hey all, I am really in need of a truck and know of a few other Dusters and a Demon. So I am putting my Duster up for sale or trade. What is stated in the ad is what comes with it. The Go-Wing, Hood Scoop, and 8 3/4 w/sure grip DO NOT AND WILL NOT go with the car. Depending on the offers, I will entertain the ideas of letting some of my performance parts going with the car. I hate to do this, but I can make money with a truck and can use that to build another car. I really love this car and honestly didn't see myself selling it. But things have changed I will continue to gather up parts for her until she sells or I put it together. As always, if someone from FABO wants the car, the price is a little better, probably $500 or so. Here is a link to the ad I just placed;

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?sid=733005&nid=443&tab=myads/view&ad=1915671

" Up for your consideration is my 1973 Plymouth Gold Duster. As you can see in the pics, it is partially disassembled. The car is an original slant six car that I have began swapping to a V8. I used the correct spool style V8 K-frame and everything has been done right. The car also has big bolt pattern (5-4.5) disk brakes. The car is relatively clean. The floors and frame rails are near perfect. This car was a non A/C car and also has manual brakes. The car also has the factory duel sports mirrors on it and a factory tuff steering wheel. The factory snake skin vinyl roof is also in near perfect condition. The body is pretty straight with some minor dents here and there. The rear ¼ panels are rusty at the bottom, but that is really the majority of the rust. I have four cop ralleys with brand new BFGoodrich tires all the way around. The interior is in good condition with the exception of the front seat. The dash pad has two or three little cracks in it. Other than that, it’s in great condition. The carpet was junk, so I took that out too. The engine and trans are out, but I have a 318 and 904 that I pulled out of an old grandpas 1969 Coronet with 70,000 original miles (that car now has a 440 in it) and the 318 and 904 ran and drove great. The 318 comes with a brand new full gasket kit, new freeze plugs, and a few other things. I also have some extra body parts that go with the car including some rust free OEM ¼’s that we took out of a AZ Duster a few years ago and some interior panels. Also, all the glass is good. I drove this car for a while with the slant six and had lots of fun. I was always getting looks. For you numbers guys, I bought this car from the original owners grandson. I have two build sheets, and I have the packet from the dealership it was sold new at as well as the temporary license that was affixed to the windshield. The fender tag is there and intact also. I have a clean clear UT title in my name.
I am in need of a ¾ ton truck. I would prefer a 91-93 Dodge but will entertain other years. I would also prefer that it was 4x4, but let me know what you have. The car is worth around $2500-$3000. Depending on the truck you have available. I also have some other parts that we might be able to negotiate with. If you want to buy the car outright, I would like to see $3000. I know $3000 seems high, but when you figure that if you were to buy the ¼’s, good quality ones, that are still not as good as OEM, are around $800 for the pair. A factory Tuff Wheel goes for $100-$150 in the condition of this one, The sport mirrors go for $200+. You are getting a good deal.
The car is Located just out of Logan, UT 84321. Please call or Text Jeremy at (435)881-0340 for more information.
Thanks."
For more pics, hit the link in my sig.
I really don't want to sell the car and could care less if I do or don't. On the other hand, I would really like a truck and could us one about now.

Thanks for the add FABO.

Wow, not one comment. Thats crazy. Well, here is a list of what goes with the car. I have found the truck that I want/need and if the car doesn't sell here by Sunday. It will go onto Ebay.

The following parts are brand new.
Mini Starter ($100), MSD 8mm wires ($35), MSD coil ($40), MP Orange ECU ($35), MP freeze plug kit ($35), MP air filter assembly ($90), Fel Pro full gasket kit ($65), Double roller T-chain ($50), Motor mounts ($35 each), trans mount ($25), and I know there is more.

Good condition used parts.
Wieand Stealth intake ($150), Holley valve covers ($65), 65 B-body 8 3/4 ($200), 3:91 741 case Sure Grip ($500), 340 exhaust manifolds, 26" radiator, and there is more.

Just in those parts alone there is around $1,300. I am not hoping to re coupe what I have into the car. I would like to get $2500 for the down payment on this truck. That is what I am asking for.

That is all on top of what was listed. I also have a whole extra front clip that will be going with the car. This is a deal. Thats allot of parts for the money.

$2500 takes it all.

I have a clear UT title in my name too.

I will also be throwing in my 1973 Plymouth brochures and all the other 1973 Plymouth Duster information I have. And if you want to pay $3000, I will throw in my factory OEM 1970 Go-Wing and the OEM hood scoop and a set of four 15x8 Alloy wheels.

Lord Almighty if you werent so far away and if shipping wouldnt kill me!! Anyone know of a border crossing that is unmanned that I could sneak across??

Car is getting posted on Ebay in parts.

withwinterwheels006.jpg

withwinterwheels003.jpg

withwinterwheels002.jpg

15760_1273276829510_1157592751_3083.jpg
(the carb and cam and springs are the only things that don't come with it)
Dusterengine.jpg

Picture054-1.jpg

working9-5-09029.jpg

01.jpg

(the wheels on the front also come with it)

Hey Jeremy,
How much would you sell the hood scoop for seperately? Also, got a big version of your avatar? I love that shot!

Cody. That pic is in my photobucket. Probably around $175-$200 plus shipping.

The car and some of the parts are now listed on Ebay. I will be listing more in the next day or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back