1973 H code dart sport resto project

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
yep,it is a shame. especially,at the $3K price i have on the car with numbers matching drivetrain,clear title and all, is less than alot of others are asking for,and selling rough slant 6 darts and dusters for. so,since the car is of no interest to me,looks like i will be parting everything but the drivetrain soon as time permits.

I have a major project going on right now myself...Plus I already have a numbers matching 1973 340 dart sport.....3K is a real good deal for a numbers macthing 340 car though! SOMEBODY PLEASE BUY THIS! to piece it out would be a shame

car has been traded to another board member. so,she will get saved in her entirity and not seperated. i feel shes going to a good home.

well,trade deal couldn't happen due to the distance between us. so,unfortunately, the body went to a friend who is currently gutting it for use as a drag car,and the drivetrain remained with me. my stepside project will be getting the fresh 340 and the rest will get used somewhere. thanks to all who replied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back