Status
Not open for further replies.

gregpurcell

Greg Purcell
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 413 Industrial block from a 73 motorhome . This was one of those strange bulletproof "torque monster" truck motors with the unique taller heads, the 75lb waterpump housing that bolted to the heads, deep dish pistons, water cooled intake manifold, and strange exhaust ports that required the special manifolds.

I have all that stuff too, but I'm selling the bare block for $150. They are supposed to be thick enough to go .70 over. this was a running motor, std bore, very little ridge.

The pistons were like 7-0 compression DEEP dishes (std bore) but they had stock (non 6 pack) RB rods. I pressed the rods off the pistons and put them on Ebay.

The crank is very desirable. It's one of the best factory 440 forged steel cranks you can run. According to the stock bearing shells it had in it it should be .20 under on the mains and std on the rods. There were no spun bearings. It is drilled for a 4 spd trans. I'm selling it separately for $150.

I cannot ship. The parts are located in Savannah, GA. I CAN deliver to Carlisle.

413.jpg

4131.jpg

4133.jpg

4134.jpg

4135.jpg

This is what the whole motor looked like!
4136.jpg

And the exhaust manifolds!
4137.jpg

Now $100
OR if you just need the main caps for another RB project (yes you will have to align bore the block) I can sell those for $50 plus $12 shipping and scrap the block for the rest of my money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back