1973 Olds Classic

-

68coupe

Reaction score
This was advertised locally as "1973 Oldsmobile Delta 88 classic - $15,000.

LMAO!! I asked a couple of months ago " what does dubbed mean?". Is this what they mean by dubbed? LMAO!! Again!

Don't mean to offend anyone (actually, I do) but why would anyone do this?"

Different strokes for different folks!

http://knoxville.craigslist.org/cto/4894449025.html

Back in the 80s it was slamming the as low as possible. Now it's this. And lemmie tell you......these types don't give a DAMN about the rest of the car.

I remember when I was the alignment tech at a local family run tire store we had a customer come in for some tires and wheels.

Got the car up and the old wheels off and left front rotor was GONE. I don't mean worn out. I mean MISSING. Caliper too. GONE. There was a pair of vise grips clamped around the brake hose.

The lead salesman brought him out there and tried to sell him brake work and he says "naw mah, mah broh did dat ****. Jes put mah ties and wheels on."

Honestly, whenever I see crap like that, I try to get as far away as possible....give them all the room I can.

This was advertised locally as "1973 Oldsmobile Delta 88 classic - $15,000.

LMAO!! I asked a couple of months ago " what does dubbed mean?". Is this what they mean by dubbed? LMAO!! Again!

Don't mean to offend anyone (actually, I do) but why would anyone do this?"

Different strokes for different folks!

http://knoxville.craigslist.org/cto/4894449025.html

Not my style but I have seen a few GM convertibles set up like this, beautiful cars nice paint and interior, even the workmanship to raise then looked professional. But not how a car should be set up.

Seen an SUV in the part couple of days that make those wheels look little

It isn't more money than brains, I THINK IT IS THE DRUGS

Not my style but I have seen a few GM convertibles set up like this, beautiful cars nice paint and interior, even the workmanship to raise then looked professional. But not how a car should be set up.

Seen an SUV in the part couple of days that make those wheels look little

It isn't more money than brains, I THINK IT IS THE DRUGS

If you ask me the same goes for putting wide low profile tires on a 4X4 too.

-
Back