-
Status
Not open for further replies.

duster414

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
For sale is my 1973 Duster 340. The car was completely restored sometime around 2000. The engine is a 360 that is bored and stroked to 414CU. Inside are JE forged pistons, Eagle rods, Crane Rockers, Mopar 528 solid lift cam, and Mopar 4" crankshaft. As you can see the engine has Edelbrock aluminum heads, a small block ST cross ram manifold and Hedman headers. The transmission is a 727 TCI 3000 street with TCI manual reverse pattern. The rear is an 8 3/4 3:55 suregrip. The car is located is SE PA just north of the city of Reading. I am asking 18,700. You can contact me through this site or by calling 610-659-0194.

Picture018.jpg

motor07.jpg

Picture006.jpg

interior01.jpg

usually i don't like green but it looks amazing on this car!! the black 340 stripe really sets it off, very nice car good luck on the sale

Love your car! Now what color green is that? Even the eddy str-12 intake on it looks great. Good luck on the sale.

"Love your car! Now what color green is that? Even the eddy str-12 intake on it looks great. Good luck on the sale."

Thanks everyone for the kind words. The color is Amber Sherwood Poly.

I was in the middle of restoring one like that but four speed and what i think is petty blue.My question is did it have the bumperettes and mine has a black grill. Was it just a question of option packages for bumperettes and grill color ? Very nice car. I hope I can get back to working on mine soon.

Since spring is just around the corner I'll get really serious about selling my car so I've lowered the asking price $800 and even that is negotiable.

Since spring is just around the corner I'll get really serious about selling my car so I've lowered the asking price $800 and even that is negotiable.

I'll give you $801, what time can I pick her up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back