1973 Plymouth Duster, Project with title!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

64dart170

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Nice start for a project,
Mood music, hit it!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GzMx9CnhVk&feature=artist"]YouTube - Boston-Smokin[/ame]

It was originally a slant 6, auto, with factory air (Yes the windows are factory tinted due to factory AC car)
Has Title
Most of it is still there.
Glass good. Trunk looks really good. It had not started leaking around back window yet.
Interior still looks pretty good too! Check that friggin side mirror would ya!!! Hardly any blemishes on it!!!

Lot more $ in parts than price of the car!
It is Yard Dawgs car (My parts and junkin buddy)
It's in Dillsboro, IN about 45 mins. SW of Cinti. OH.
He wants $750.00 CASH ONLY for the car.

While your out here, if ya got enough extra $ above car purchase price, you can pick out drive train and any other parts you might need to get it running. The only thing that will hold you back is $! LOL!

PM me & let me know when you are comming out to pick it up and go shopping for the rest of the drive train you want! (Yard Dawg has plenty of parts, he's been doing Mopar parts for over 30 years. Minus a hemi, he's got anything else you would want for used original MOPAR, even hard to find engines and heads etc..) Let me and Yard Dawg help ya load up everything ya need to get r done!:burnout:
PM me, Thanks, John.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 708
  • 7.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 715
  • 6.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 721
  • 5.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 709
  • 4.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 707
  • 3.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 713
  • 2.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 707
Couple more pics.:cheers:

Check that dash pad, will ya?!!

Attachments

• 13.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 692
  • 12.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 684
  • 11.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 683
  • 10.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 689
  • 9.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 693
  • 8.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 685
  • 14.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 698
$695.00!
Any offers?
Remember he has all kinds of drive train parts.
Bundle them for a good deal.
Yard Dawg is getting older and wants to start clearing out due to not dealing at the swap meets anymore.

Any questions?
PM me!:clock:

does he have a rear to put under it to make it a roller to make it easier to load?

ANYTHING you want for it is available except a hemi!
Yard Dawg is my parts guru. He is retired Mopar tech. and has been dealing Mopar parts for more than 30 years on the swap meet circuit.

If you want something for the car over and above what's in pics, he's got it if you got the additional $!

You want motor? He's got em. You want tranny, rear axle, whatever kind, he's got em.
Money talks and CASH aint no BS either!

PM me if ya need more info like contact information.

Thanks for looking!:glasses2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back