-
Status
Not open for further replies.

drp2671

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Asking price is $1500 for car and all parts I've collected for it(not parting it out!)
Here are some basic details.

1973 Plymouth Duster original /6 clean CA title in hand.
Currently has a 360 and 727. Previous owner installed using early style K-member and biscuit type mounts.
No "major" rust issues,this is a California car. Front floor pans are sturdy, but not 100%. some surface rust in the usual spots.
Rear end is an 8 3/4 "B" body (not the really wide one but it still sticks the tires out about 1/2" on each side)
It ran when I got it(not great but it did run and drive) But does not currently run. I cannibalized the carb, headers, alternator, steering wheel and turn signal switch for my W100 project.
Interior needs plenty of work! Dash, wiring, door panels, sail panels and other panels, package trey. Its also a fold down back seat in "ok" condition, no front seats(though I have a pair of 74/75 white dodge dart bucket seats in my truck that Can go with the car if I can find a decent bench seat for my truck)

Here's a short list of some of the parts I've collected.
Spool type K-member and spool mounts.
Spare 360 block.
Spare wheels.
A833 4 speed overdrive with pedals/bell housing/some linkage/floor hump and more.
spare 904
cheap mopar hood scoop(never used)
Rare and Coveted NOS "direct connection" rear deck lid duck-tail spoiler and front chin spoiler(neither have ever been mounted)
The pictures are older from not too long after I bought it.

Couple things to remember though. 1. This is a PROJECT car and 2. I don't have to sell it. I just want the money to put into my W100 project and bike project. I would like it to go to someone who would build or restore it but once it belongs to someone else its basically theirs to do with as they please. Anyway, if anyone needs more info just pm me.

Attachments

• DSC00002.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 2,187
  • DSC00004.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 2,106
  • DSC00007.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 2,114
  • hood2.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 2,101
  • DSC00003.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 2,137
Here's some pics of some of the extras

Picture 008.jpg

Picture 001.jpg

Picture 002.jpg

Picture 003.jpg

Picture 004.jpg

Picture 005.jpg

Picture 006.jpg

Picture 007.jpg

Asking price is $1500 for car and all parts I've collected for it(not parting it out!)
Here are some basic details.

1973 Plymouth Duster original /6 clean CA title in hand.
Currently has a 360 and 727. Previous owner installed using early style K-member and biscuit type mounts.
No "major" rust issues,this is a California car. Front floor pans are sturdy, but not 100%. some surface rust in the usual spots.
Rear end is an 8 3/4 "B" body (not the really wide one but it still sticks the tires out about 1/2" on each side)
It ran when I got it(not great but it did run and drive) But does not currently run. I cannibalized the carb, headers, alternator, steering wheel and turn signal switch for my W100 project.
Interior needs plenty of work! Dash, wiring, door panels, sail panels and other panels, package trey. Its also a fold down back seat in "ok" condition, no front seats(though I have a pair of 74/75 white dodge dart bucket seats in my truck that Can go with the car if I can find a decent bench seat for my truck)

Here's a short list of some of the parts I've collected.
Spool type K-member and spool mounts.
Spare 360 block.
Spare wheels.
A833 4 speed overdrive with pedals/bell housing/some linkage/floor hump and more.
spare 904
cheap mopar hood scoop(never used)
Rare and Coveted NOS "direct connection" rear deck lid duck-tail spoiler and front chin spoiler(neither have ever been mounted)
The pictures are older from not too long after I bought it.

Couple things to remember though. 1. This is a PROJECT car and 2. I don't have to sell it. I just want the money to put into my W100 project and bike project. I would like it to go to someone who would build or restore it but once it belongs to someone else its basically theirs to do with as they please. Anyway, if anyone needs more info just pm me.

Yes it is available, but at a new price of $1100 because I pulled the engine to swap out the blown motor in my Ramcharger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back