-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mo.muscle

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am junking this 73 Duster. If there is something that your in need of let me know. I will try and let you know as soon as possible as to if I have the part and as to how good it is. Then we can come to a price and shipping.

Attachments

• DSC08554.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 1,331
I am junking this 73 Duster. If there is something that your in need of let me know. I will try and let you know as soon as possible as to if I have the part and as to how good it is. Then we can come to a price and shipping.

pm send

Looking for a good to excellent passenger side tail light bezel (chrome trim) with no pitting. Please pm with price if available. Thanks

The rear bumper mounting and seatbelts lead me to believe this car might be newer than '73.

Good eye there blackbomber............

Seat belts (1 piece) say 74 or newer !!!

Guys I will check vin and let you know as to the year. The drivers side quarter is sold, speedometer sold. I did not get the engine or tranny with this car, but it was a 6 cyl. car. Here are a few more pics.

Attachments

• DSC08553.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 1,221
  • DSC08555.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 1,218
  • DSC08556.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 1,231
  • DSC08557.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 1,220
I need the vinyl top chrome trim pieces. Thanks.

The chrome looks pretty good with the exception of one little dent on the left side long piece or sail panel chrome. Other than that it doesn't look bad at all. Like they are with shipping I want 50.00,

what kind of shape are the front fenders and front bumper and bracket in?

The right fender doesn't look bad, but the left fender has rust in the dogleg and up by the hood hinge. The bumper looks good it needs polished to make it shine again. And I am assuming since there is no damage to the front of the car that the bumper brackets are in good shape. Good fender I want 175.00, bumper with bumper guards and brackets 225.00. And without having these parts off yet I wouldn't have a clue as to what they might weigh, therefore I have no way to price the shipping. Or you can pick these parts up. I live in Fairdealing Mo. 63939

I need the vinyl top chrome trim pieces. Thanks.[/QUOTE

I need to know as to the zip code that they would be sent. The chrome isn't bent but does have some light scratches that I believe can be buffed out.

Attachments

• DSC08614.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 1,168
  • DSC08613.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 1,147
What condition are the interior door panels in?

ok how much do u want for them?

are you wanting the full vinyl top chrome or just the hallo, I have both and will take $25 plus shipping on either set. As you can see on the pic with the chrome still on the car this is the exact left side piece and I have used a piece of plastic and pushed it out the best that I could it still shows but not bad as you can see in the pics on red. Let me know what you want to do... Thanks Kevin

Attachments

• Dsc08632.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 593
  • Dsc08628.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 595
  • Dsc08630.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 589
  • Dsc08611.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 584
how much for the body with or with out wheels? just looking for the body no interior required im doing a resto mod and wanting a starting point

are you wanting the full vinyl top chrome or just the hallo, I have both and will take $25 plus shipping on either set. As you can see on the pic with the chrome still on the car this is the exact left side piece and I have used a piece of plastic and pushed it out the best that I could it still shows but not bad as you can see in the pics on red. Let me know what you want to do... Thanks Kevin
no i only need the chrome drip rail trim for both sides.

how much for the body with or with out wheels? just looking for the body no interior required im doing a resto mod and wanting a starting point

This body is already had so much sold off of it I don't think that you would want it now. Although I do have other mopar a and b bodies. Give my photo gallery a look at and you might see something there. Some have already been sold but I can let you know. My phone # is (573) 857-2889

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back