-
Status
Not open for further replies.

troyintahoe

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1973 Plymouth Roadrunner. Real RM21 Code car ( One of 17,400 made) semi built 360 with slapstick auto. I personally rubbed out the paint and restriped the car myself. I also did the interior myself. Factory tack/ bucket seat car. Tach was removed and professonally retored and calibrated. New gas tank, sending unit. Factory dual exhaust car with flowmasters. Also factory sway bars. Fender tag is in great shape, no build sheet.

Motor runs awesome. Crane roller rockers, hydrollic cam, aluminum intake, holley double pumper, chrome box, brand new headers. This is an original Nevada desert car and a great body for it's age.

Still needs, heater core, window felts, and trunk weather strip. Body has blems, as it was not prepped and painted. It was rubbed out and restriped by me. It does however, look really good, for it's age. Located near Reno Nevada

Looking to trade for a 70-74 Challenger or Cuda. Prefer a 6 cylinder car/ driver. I also like 67-69 Darts convertibles/ or big blocks preferred. My car is not really for sale, but if I have to put a trade value on it, it would be $11,000.

Troy [email protected]

1973 RR-1.jpg

1973 RR-2.jpg

73 int 2.jpg

1973 RR-3.jpg

car show.jpg

love the mountains, wow always wanted a car like that one. good luck with the sale.

Thanks Mopar71!

I'm not really trying to sell it, but trying to get into a Cuda, Challenger, or a Dart vert. I am more of a fan of those cars than my RR. If I can't have one of those, I will have a hard time parting with my RR.

The mountains you see in the background are actually the Nevada side of Heavenly ski resort. I live in the valley, at the backside of the Sierra Nevada's. Troy

$9,000 and a bump or trade.........................................](*,)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back