Not open for further replies.

TheWhiteBuffalo

Very Confused
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
*****Car has been sold*******

Well, it pains me to place this ad, but I have come to the realization that the car would be better off in someone else's hands. I guess it will be a good excuse for me to buy a motorcycle again....lol

Up for grabs is my 1973 Plymouth Scamp. The engine is a Slant Six 225 which will need a new timing chain. The engine has been taken apart down to the chain (by the previous owner) and is ready for replacement. I have the new chain and the new parts for the job.

The car will need extensive rust repair in the trunk area (right side needs a new patch panel) and the passenger side floorboard has a baseball sized hole. It will also need some body work (rocker panels and other rust repair). The interior is in good condition for something almost 40 years old. The front bench seat and rear seat will need to be redone. The door panels and dash are pretty nice. The carpet will need replacement.

The car has an auto transmission and factory A/C. Clear title comes with the vehicle. I am located about an hour outside of Fredericksburg, VA.

I'm looking to get $1400.00 for the car, cash only. Please email me with any questions and I would be happy to answer. Sorry for the bad pics, my ipad doesn't do the best job.

f022d93b7063ac85d1695e4e7cf94597.jpg

b241325fa2e7cd3af5a44d4f4574c8ba.jpg

677b51eac4a619381f49f82542f44d02.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back