Status
Not open for further replies.

70DartMike

Too many projects
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Contact seller
'73 Scamp, 318 auto, BBP 7 1/4, BBP front discs.

The grille and headlight bezels are really nice. Lots of good interior parts.

I'm keeping the steering wheel, maybe a few other things.

Ask about anything you're interested in.

Located in Errington, BC, Canada

How are the front seat belt retractors? Also the upper front belts if they are black.
Are any of the mentioned belts badly discolored? Could you post a pic or 2?
If it is a non inner hood release I would also like the hood latch if it works properly
Thanks

how about the windshield wiper linkage under the dash I need almost everthing I do have the wiper motor but need the rest even the mounting cut out of the firewall let me know how much plus shipping my zip is 44614 ohio thanks tony

the mounting plate I need is the one for the wiper motor that section the motor bolts to with the three studs in the engine bayou can PM me and let me know Thanks again tony

hello , I need the driver and passenger A-pillar trim and driver side arm rest and door seal plates if not bent and door panel caps for front and back. thank you for reading.

i need the drivers side door panel. send pics and a price shipped to 06042. Manchester, Connecticut

Hi Mike. It looks like it has a rear window defogger. If it works I would be interested in buying the complete set up. Let me know. Thanks Bobby

Do you still have the grill? Are the two plastic arms on top broken?

Interested in the fuel filler tube, fasteners, and gas cap. How much $ shipped to zip code 48044?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back