-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mellow_utah

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I just converted my front end to a 70-72 front and have all the 73 parts that I dont need for sale. I have a hood, bumper, bumper brackets, grille, headlight bezels, grille to bumper filler panel, etc. The parts are in Madras, Oregon 97741 and I am not set on prices, maybe trades +ride? Let me know if there is anything you want closeups of or of any questions Thanks!

Im not really sure what the values are on these so feel free to make an offer but maybe start at..
Bumper $100 + shipping
Bumper brackets $15 + shipping
Grille with lenses, bezels, (missing one turn signal plug, got stepped on) $100 + shipping
Bumper to grill Filler $50 + shipping
Hood (shipping is most likely spendy so make offer) hood is straight and cancer free but has paint and primer over factory color only on the top side.

Hopefully the prices are reasonable, please ask for any pictures!

Thanks for asking

Attachments

• snow.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 800
What kind of shape is the grill in. Is it painted black? Are that plastic arms broken off on the top?

Tf360, the grille is painted black (peeling) needs repainted or stripped but no broken tabs

Do you know if the bumper from a 73 Scamp is the same as 73 Valiant 4 door. If so I would be interested in the bumper if it is straight for 100.00 plus shipping.
Thanks Mike

From What I have seen, I am 99% sure theyre the same. Want to send me a pick of the car and I can tell you.

I'm interested in the grill, but I live in Florida. I think it would cost a ton to ship and it's fragile

I sent you a pm about the bumper, are you interested in the grille and headlight bezels too? I can get a shipping quote for the whole batch if you want

My grill and other parts are fine just need the bumper. Can not find the PM in my mail but not a big deal. Let me know if 100.00 plus shipping is ok and what the total cost is. Thanks Mike

Nope, fenders are staying, I'll just weld some mounting tabs. Still need a bumper but here's a pic.... There's a little bend in the grilles upper trim and I have a 69 valiant grille I might try too

Attachments

• image.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 186
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back