-
Status
Not open for further replies.

jpbourne

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
With the help of this forum--I completed my freshening of this unusual car.
I need my garage space soon for another project that is almost done.
This car has no stories or tall tales-- just a bone stock 1973 Duster w/ the original 318, transmission, and interior.All the panels are original.There is no rust on the floors or underside.All the panels are original.The car came w/ the a/c which works,and the "340 Rallye package " which was a decor option not a motor option. The package included the interior upgrade, Rallye mirrors and wheels. The car has 116,000 miles. Tons of money spent on new parts---This Duster will get you home. The car is priced at
$ 5500.oo . My phone # is 1-321-631-5599 EST before 10 PM. The car is located in Zip 32955 Rockledge, Fla.
This car is really hard to photograph-- many of my pics look " washed out " but in person-- this car is very striking-- the color is 1973 only Mist Green. The sunroof was rebuilt and works perfectly !

pics here:

http://l-n.com/bourne/1979 Thunderbird Heritage/Duster/

Thank you ! Jeff

Nice looking car, and looks like a good price. Good luck with the sale.
BTW, what is the scramble of wires in the trunk?
C

The car had a tow hitch on it. While I removed the hitch---I left all the wiring in case next owner wants to use it again.

That is the best Radio alarm clock I have ever had and still use. I love that thing.

Oh, very nice car too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back