-
Status
Not open for further replies.

1973Swinger

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Ok guys, I have decided that I need to let my Swinger go. I dont have a shop to work on it anymore, and Im tired of letting it sit in the driveway to only get worked on here and there when its nice out and I have time. Ive been back and forth on the idea of selling it for a couple of years, but after it sat out for another winter, its killing me. Id rather see the car go to someone that has a shop and can keep her out of the elements until the work she needs is done. After I sell it, I will be looking for something else thats a bit further along that I can drive and work on here and there. Here are the details:

1973 Dart Swinger
Original 318 A/C car
The front fenders have been leaded to fix the bit of rust that was there
The rear quarters have been repaired with 1/2 quarters
The guy that had it did a bit of bondo work when he removed the original Vinyl top, and it needs to be gone back over
The floors have been replaced and are solid
It needs a new trunk floor or to be patched in the spare tire area
I have installed a pair of buckets out of a mid 70s Camaro
It needs interior door panels and a few other misc interior trim parts
I have a brand new carpet from Year One waiting to be put in
I have an extra 904 trans for it
I have an 8 1/4 with a Trac-Loc and 3.23s for it
I have S/S springs for it
There are a bunch of other misc parts, some new some used that go with it
The car runs like a top but needs brake lines, exhaust etc

Here are a couple of pics, if youd like more, let me know and Ill email them to you. I am asking $1200 obo

Dart001-1.jpg

Dart003-1.jpg

Dart010.jpg

Tell me about it Mike, but Im sure Ill end up with something better. Whats going on with your Duster?

I've got a guy in Australia interested in the blue one, and I started pulling the 440 out of the brown one, and the guy decided he'd rather have a Buick. They're both still here. I'm going to finish the exhaust on the blue one this weekend, and then I'll probably be driving it.

Hi
If you'd email me your phone number I'd like to talk to you about your car. My number is 570-326-6043 if you'd like to call. Rick

Hey man, if you haven't got a buyer. My buddy has a 1999 Full sized Dodge van with a 318, and recently rebuilt 46RE trans. It's a work van (nothing inside but front buckets). He's interested in your dart as a project. Dead up trade. Let me know.
Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back