[SOLD] 1973 thru 76 OEM Suspension and Steering including HDK coilover and control arms (All NEW)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnFM3

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
* I am trying for $5000. I have over $6K in parts purchased.

I have a thread for my Jeep 4.0L install in a 1969 barracuda. I have bought the second suspension package which has proven to fail due to the 4.0L starter impacting the Idler Shaft on the steering linkage. As such I am speaking to HDK about the total kit with the mustang knuckles and steering rack.

The above is important as that is the reason I am selling all the parts I have. To put towards the 3rd, and hopefully final, suspension kit. (... I am $11K in suspension kits with nothing to show for it... :-( ...)

All of my parts are NEW with exception of the Steering Knuckles, Brake Caliper brackets, and the V8 Center Link. Those parts were restored prior to my purchasing. Unfortanetly the car has been outside last winter and this summer thinking this labor day I would have had started the car. The starter situation kind of killed that goal.

1973 thru 76 big piston front end for V8
  • Steering link components including the V8 center link
  • Power Steering box
  • Lower Ball Joints
  • Steering Knuckles
  • Rotors with big bolt pattern
  • New bolts holding the lower ball joint to the knuckle

HDK parts
  • Upper Control Arms
  • Lower Control Arms
  • Shock Mounts & Hoops
  • QA1 Shocks (adj coil-overs) and Coils

Who ever buys the package will receive new Shock Mounts & Hoops direct from HDK as my new Kit will come with the same parts which are already installed on my car.

20230905_135235.jpg

20230905_135150.jpg

20230905_135200.jpg

20230905_135214.jpg

The knuckle bolts shown are the temp ones I installed. The new ones are in a baggie in my office.

* I am trying for $5000. I have over $6K in parts purchased.

I have a thread for my Jeep 4.0L install in a 1969 barracuda. I have bought the second suspension package which has proven to fail due to the 4.0L starter impacting the Idler Shaft on the steering linkage. As such I am speaking to HDK about the total kit with the mustang knuckles and steering rack.

The above is important as that is the reason I am selling all the parts I have. To put towards the 3rd, and hopefully final, suspension kit. (... I am $11K in suspension kits with nothing to show for it... :-( ...)

All of my parts are NEW with exception of the Steering Knuckles, Brake Caliper brackets, and the V8 Center Link. Those parts were restored prior to my purchasing. Unfortanetly the car has been outside last winter and this summer thinking this labor day I would have had started the car. The starter situation kind of killed that goal.

1973 thru 76 big piston front end for V8
  • Steering link components including the V8 center link
  • Power Steering box
  • Lower Ball Joints
  • Steering Knuckles
  • Rotors with big bolt pattern
  • New bolts holding the lower ball joint to the knuckle

HDK parts
  • Upper Control Arms
  • Lower Control Arms
  • Shock Mounts & Hoops
  • QA1 Shocks (adj coil-overs) and Coils

Who ever buys the package will receive new Shock Mounts & Hoops direct from HDK as my new Kit will come with the same parts which are already installed on my car.

View attachment 1716137895

View attachment 1716137894

View attachment 1716137899

View attachment 1716137898

how long are the coil over shocks ? i already have a set .
Interested in the upper and lower control arms , complete disc set up , strut rods. I`ll be staying with manual steering (header clearance!)

Here are the Coilover Shocks.
DS301

Quick Specifications
  • Adjustability : Single Adjustable
  • Mounting : Bearing
  • Compressed / Extended Height : 8.75 in. / 11.125 in.
  • Recommended Ride Height : 9.5" to 10"

Here are the Coilover Shocks.
DS301

Quick Specifications
  • Adjustability : Single Adjustable
  • Mounting : Bearing
  • Compressed / Extended Height : 8.75 in. / 11.125 in.
  • Recommended Ride Height : 9.5" to 10"
can use my own shocks ...

Moderators,
How do I close this add? I am not going to be selling these parts. I have decided to keep them for the next car.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back