Status
Not open for further replies.

bish69

Bish69
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Still looking for 1973 to 1976 A body drum brake knuckles part number 3402738 if anyone has any for sale or knows of someone who wants to sell please let me know
Thanks dave

Knuckles? I may have what you are looking for. I just did a drum to disc conversion on our 74 Swinger and have all the pieces setting there on the shop floor waiting for me to decide what I was going to do with them. Which part is the knuckle? do you mean the spindle assembly?

Thanks gripperco sorry not getting back sooner (time differance)
Yes its the spindles that I am after the part number is 3402738 and its located on the spindle behind the backing plate so you have to take the plate off to see it. If they are the right ones let me know how much you want for them. I have an address in Cottage Grove Oregon that you can send them to.
Thanks again Dave

Hello,

I'm new here @ A-Bodies Only.
I got the same problem, I also looking for a pair of ’73 to ’76 A body drum brake knuckles.
I thought, the best source is the A Body Site.
Hope to find a set here.

Thanx ToM

hi guys if nyone needs a pair ive got a set off my 73 dart sport .ill ship em with or without drums.im in broken arrow ok(tulsa area).$75 + shipping for the pair.shoot me a pm if interested.thanx,john.

hi dave,they are still on the car currently.they are 5 x 4 small bolt pattern drum brakes.im not sure even where to find the part #.if you can tell me ill look to confirm # for you.john

John the number is behind the backing plate you would have to take all the drums apart and take the backing plate off to see the number. All the drum brake A bodies are the small bolt patten it was only the 73 - 76 disc brake A bodies that had the 4 1/2 bolt patten.
Thanks Dave

Do you still need the spindles for a 73-74 drum? Let me know. I am going to a yard thatdid have 1 set. I can see if they are still there. Thanks.

Thank joesnow may have found a pair. Blk00rt on the site may have a pair will know for sure when he gets back to me.
Thanks again for the offer
Dave

Okay, there were several people looking for these and I cannot remember who was besides BIsh69 but he doesn't need them any more. so here is what I have, Part #'s 3402738n123 & 3402738 N117 100.00 + Freight for the pair. If interested PM me and let me know.

P3220001.jpg

P3220002.jpg

P3220003.jpg

P3220006.jpg

P3220009.jpg

Thanks for sorting them out gripperco. But blk00rt got back to me yesterday so I bourght them off him. Sorry about that been trying to get a set for time now got a set off the fabo site but they wern't the right ones I didnt check the numbers my fault
Dave

I bought the spindles from gipperco.
In case anybody searching these spindles too, have to find another source.

/ToM

there is a 73 Dart in the U Pull U Pay
4560 S Broadway SE Albuquerque
called them two days ago, it is still in their yard
they have it incorrectly labeled as a 69.
just passing it on, it had a lot of good parts left last time i was there, door shells, front clip, front drum suspension, etc.
a few weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back