Not open for further replies.

couper 340

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
1973 to 76 drivers side tail light bezel chrome must be fairly good and shine. For Plymouth duster

Last edited:
Ummm, I wonder what vehicle we're talking about? Might help you find your part quicker...

One of the first hits I get on google when I enter 1974 tail light bezel is this:

NOS OEM Ford 1974 1975 1976 Torino Tail Light Chrome Bezel Lens LH | eBay

is this what you are after?

I’m making an assumption you might be looking for a Dart bezel? If so, you’d be looking for a 74 to 76 bezel. Making another assumption, you might be looking for a 74 to 76 Valiant/Scamp bezel. Making another assumption, you could be looking for a Duster bezel, which means 73 to 76 would work. Your year range doesn’t match the year of bezels that are available regardless of which A body you might have.

Last edited:
sorry slipped my mind Plymouth DUSTER 1973 to 76 drivers side tail light bezel .

Last edited:
'73, '74 & '76 are the same.

1975 taillight bezels were part of a 3-piece panel that stretched across the entire tail section.
They did a similar treatment to Dart Sports in 1975 also.

1704473396446.png

'73, '74 & '76 are the same.

1975 taillight bezels were part of a 3-piece panel that stretched across the entire tail section.
They did a similar treatment to Dart Sports in 1975 also.

View attachment 1716188114
Not on all. But if u do have the chrome tail section then u need the required bezels. Kim

There's a new polish/chrome place advertised in Mopar Action. Might be easier than trying to find one that's cherry.

Was thinking of re chrome but wanted to see what was out there first as that pot metal is hard to get the pitting out to re chrome don't mind pitting if you cant see it when on car.

I might have one in decent shape from a 74 Duster. I'll PM you some photos as soon as I get a chance, if you are still looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back