Not open for further replies.

couper 340

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
looking for duster 1973 to 76 if used they must be not hard or cracked and if new must not be asking retail price . Thanks please pm me .
WILL be asking for picutre if interested i have new white clips so if yours are broken its ok

I will check the ones I have to see if they're worth re-using & send you pics tomorrow.

If you have a left and a right door seals and L&R roor rail seals . if not let me know what you have im calling them roof rail seals but they seal the glass on the door and the other seals the lower part of the door to body

Last edited:
I know exactly what you need. I have both seals for both sides. I am in the process of removing the passenger door seal, but I have the other 3 pieces, L&R roof rail seals & left door seal off of the car now. If you can wait until tomorrow, I will have the right door seal off & send pictures of all of them. I am trying to be as careful as possible removing them, but they are original to the car & kind of stiff because of the weather & because I'm working on it outside. They are in one piece, but drivers roof rail piece has a tear in it on the roof side, so you won't see it once installed & I have to cut the door seal clips off from inside the door to get them off cleanly. You can have them all for $45 shipped to you if they are acceptable.

I know exactly what you need. I have both seals for both sides. I am in the process of removing the passenger door seal, but I have the other 3 pieces, L&R roof rail seals & left door seal off of the car now. If you can wait until tomorrow, I will have the right door seal off & send pictures of all of them. I am trying to be as careful as possible removing them, but they are original to the car & kind of stiff because of the weather & because I'm working on it outside. They are in one piece, but drivers roof rail piece has a tear in it on the roof side, so you won't see it once installed & I have to cut the door seal clips off from inside the door to get them off cleanly. You can have them all for $45 shipped to you if they are acceptable.
sounds good no rush

I checked a duster I'm parting out and the door rubbers look pretty good, let me know if you still need them. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back