-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Abodymachine

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a pair of 1974 or 1975 Plymouth Scamp Tail Light Lenses. If you either have some i can buy or can point me in the right direction, that would be great. Building a sweet little ride and last piece to the puzzle. Thanks Ryan.

thank you so much man. i only need the left but would rather have a set. either pm or hit me up on here. thanks again. Ryan

these?

70Dart T:lites.jpg

If they are the same as Valiant taillights I have a set. I know one has a chip in the corner. I will look today and see if they are worth a poop.

yes they are the same.. i just googled it. i need the driver side so if its not chipped or cracked or anything i would love that one. if they are both in good condition (also no cracks or chips), i would like to get the set. pm me if you do and let me know how much you want for them and if you could take a picture too. that would be great. Thanks. Ryan

1975 plymouth scamp (mine)
1973 plymouth duster (mine)
1971 dodge demon (dads)
1972 dodge dart (undecided)
thats all our babies

wow! i was just working on my scamp and realized.. its the passenger side tail light lense that is broken.. you would think that would be something i really have looked at haha.. anyways i really need the passenger side. but still also looking for a set.. thanks Ryan

If these 75 Valiant Custom tail lights will work, I'll pull them off and get some better pictures. Let me know if you are interested.

burg

75 Valiant Custom Rear.jpg

the ol scamp is gettin rainned on.. gots to love the florida winter. still in need of the 74-75 scamp tail light lense

local junk yard has a 1974-ish scamp there, has it's tailights. Not sure how much they would cost.

I've got my set that I wont be needing But we blacked out the chrome on them I can let them go for cheap there kinda lightly cracked but shoot me an offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back