1974 dart radiator

-

Owen 1974

Reaction score
I had to replace the original radiator in my 74 dodge dart swinger. Was unable to find the exact radiator, but have one that is very close in meaurements and napa says is the replacement one, but now the fan shroud won't fit back on. Do you think I will have problems with it overheating in traffic? Car is a swinger optioned car with a/c and auto transmission. Seems to run cool so far but am concerned about over heating. I plan to replace this replacement one with the original once I get it recored. Car is 318. Does anyone else have experience with these replacement radioators and are they any good or did I just waste my time and money

I had to replace the original radiator in my 74 dodge dart swinger. Was unable to find the exact radiator, but have one that is very close in meaurements and napa says is the replacement one, but now the fan shroud won't fit back on. Do you think I will have problems with it overheating in traffic? Car is a swinger optioned car with a/c and auto transmission. Seems to run cool so far but am concerned about over heating. I plan to replace this replacement one with the original once I get it recored. Car is 318. Does anyone else have experience with these replacement radioators and are they any good or did I just waste my time and money
I was wondering how did the car run without the fan shroud? I have a 74 swinger with 318 swap and seems to me it runs hot on idle on a hot day. It has no fan shroud going to check it it has a thermostat as well.

-
Back