Deceased - RIP Bruce
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
Well,
It finally happened to me.
This rust free Arizona 1974 Dart Sedan is for sale due to Health/Medical bills.

Please read about it and see pics at the following thread:
http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=43689

The car is located at my house in Fort Valley, GA 31030.

The car needs a Damper Pully (included) and the Engine Bay Wiring and all Peripherals put back to drive anywhere! I had taken it down to replace the Damper Pully and paint the Engine and Bay. I have a clear Georgia Title.

$900.00 OBO And I am serious here Bruce B. 478-335-9754

Note: The thumbnail below is NOT the car for sale in this ad!

Little closer and I would be all over it I already have 2 74 darts hope the sale goes well for you.

OK....
On 11/06/08 I am going to switch out the damper and put her back together.
I think if all runs as I was told the price will then go to $1500.00 OBO.

Thanks,
Bruce B.

I know someone up here that would probrobly give you 2000$ for the car but everything is rotten up here and you a very far away.

Woo Hoo! It lives! Got her put back together today. Engine sounds great, but ran outta gas before I could take her on the street. Will gas her up tommorow and see how she drives. Still for sale $1500.00 OBO.

Later,
Bruce B.

OK, pour gas in the carb - It runs for a min. Very little gas showing in the filter. Yesterday it ran for 15 min. on gas tank! AAARRRRGGGGHHHH! Killed the battery. Try again tommorow.

Later,
Bruce B.

Got the clog cleared... This car purrrrsssss. Now gotta put a new thermostat in today and top off atf and see how she drives.

Later,
Bruce B.

OK folks, Her it is.... $1500.00 Or Best Offer!
If I don't sell this car by the end of May.. I lose my house!!

Please call me at 478-822-9317 Home or 478-320-1154 Cell.
I am serious as Hel* about offers!!

Thanks,
Bruce B.

PS: Also selling my 1996 Jeep Cherokee... 1500.00 OBO

Just wanted to touch base with everyone. I am still alive and kickin'. I have a new Phone number (Thanks to all that have helped me in this lousy time for me! Bless You!). Please email me and I will send it to you. I have no long distance service on it so you will need to call me. Also, I will try to get in the FABO chat room in the evenings and you can add me on Yahoo: [email protected].

Later,
Bruce B.

OK Then!

Finally got it!
Dropped the Gas Tank, cleaned it out, Cleaned up the Sending Unit. Blew a bunch more crap outta the Fuel Line again...... Put it all back together.... No Go!! Now the Fuel Pump is dead. Replaced the Fuel Pump..... TAA DAA! NOW it's pickin' up Gas and running sweet. ARGH!!!!!
(PS: Gas Gauge is working now too)

Later,
Bruce B.

Ok then....
Nobody wants it so I guess I have a new daily driver.
Sold the '96 Cherokee and my '65 Dart Wagon too..

Later,
Bruce B.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back