-
Status
Not open for further replies.

1quik4

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Well, I can't beleive I am doing this but I found a car that I absolutely want!! Here are some of the details.

1974 Dart Swinger
original /6 car
Car is rust free!!!
Floors and frame rails are rust free and MINT
8 1/4 Sure Grip w/ 3.23's
dual snorkel hood
disc brakes (not in yet, but have all parts and will be in very soon)
large bolt ralleys with NEW white letter BFG Radials
have most black interior for it
904 trans
complete running 318
headers
have a B&M floor shifter
KYB rear shocks

plus much more

The car is completely apart right now and ready to go into the paint shop. For the most part the body is very straight. Has a couple little curves, but nothing a body man couldn't fix easily. The inside has been POR-15`d along with the trunk area. I have the Shumacher motor mount kit for it as well. I have many, many pics to only interested parties. There aren't many cars in this area with floors and frame like this one. Located in Windsor, across from Detroit.

Asking $3000 FIRM for everything I have. For pics, please let me know.

TTT

Some pics of the progress...

CIMG3042.JPG

CIMG2209.JPG

CIMG3040.JPG

i live close by belle river,i would be interested in talking to you PM a number iwill call you.

Buyer backed out, BUT in the meantime I have bought a set of Weld Prostars for the car. It is still available but the price is now $3500 FIRM. I feel this is worth every penny. I have more invested into it. My number is 519-256-7918.

Nobody wants a rust free Dart?? This is a rare find people. I think its worth every penny of the asking price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back