-
Status
Not open for further replies.

MidnightSwinger

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Contact seller
***Note: Does not include master cylinder/lines and proportion valve seen in photos.

Missing windshield but all other glass is present and in good shape.

Selling the remains of Project Midnight Swinger. Please ask lots of questions and I’ll post pictures of anything you need.

1974 Dart originally white with blue interior and a blue soft top. The previous owner gave it a cheap single stage silver paint job that cleans up and looks great in pictures and from 10 feet. But not so great up close. Interior is almost converted to black, just a few small things to dye.

It has some rust holes in the trunk and passenger floor. Frame is solid as is most of the car. It had a vinyl top and you can see a chunk of bondo has popped off at the roof seam on the passenger side.

Factory options:
Disc brakes
Sway bar
Light package
Grid defroster rear window

Includes:
4 speed hump, floor cut but hump not installed.

HD 4 speed pedals from a 68 340 GTS

Procar bucket seats

Factory Aluminum braced hood from a Dart Lite.

New abs headliner and sail panels that need to be finished(some trimming to make fit)

It’s got the smallest slant six torsion bars and competition engineering 3 way drag shocks.

Slant six k frame has been modified for Schumacher big block conversion mounts.

NOS grill with new turn signal lenses(it’s the grill on the car)

Clean WA state title.

This car is the definition of a roller, no brakes at all. All the ebrake hardware is in the trunk.

$1500 obo looking to sell fast.

Located in Woodland CA 95695.

IMG_5140.jpeg

IMG_5141.jpeg

IMG_5143.jpeg

IMG_5144.jpeg

IMG_5145.jpeg

IMG_5146.jpeg

IMG_5147.jpeg

IMG_5148.jpeg

IMG_5150.jpeg

IMG_5142.jpeg

Dude! Quit giving your stuff away!

How soon does it need to be moved? If I buy it, do I have to pick it up right away? I don't need it or really want it but it's too good of a deal to pass up.

Let me know....

Bill

Dude! Quit giving your stuff away!

How soon does it need to be moved? If I buy it, do I have to pick it up right away? I don't need it or really want it but it's too good of a deal to pass up.

Let me know....

Bill
Lol, I really need the space in my tiny 2 car garage to build the 65. I’ve got almost everything for the build but I can’t move my fat *** around.

I don’t feel like I’m giving it away if someone can either use the parts or has the desire to build it up.

It’s missing lots of little things that don’t matter for a race car/street sleeper build, but that will be necessary for a street car(heater box, interior pieces etc…)

But it’s a 2 Door Mopar that’s ready for a 4 speed and a big block for under $2k.

72365769922__A3B7F4B1-4651-4D50-855B-2A908AD760FA.jpeg

71945708805__939FCE6A-CDEF-4307-A0B8-40C2E14F3888.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back