-
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarthSwinger

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Time to sell my Dart Swinger. I had my fun, but I want to get back into road racing, so some of the street cars have to go. This car I found in North Carolina, put a new radiator in, new exhaust (Still need to replace collector gaskets, but the pipes and mufflers are new), new heater, new shocks, new tires, new trunk lock, new choke cable, and a proper bench seat from a forum member to replace the silly racing catalog buckets that were in there. The seat has some tearing in the driver's position, so i have it covered with a blanket. I drove it from NC to FL to CO, so i'm very confident in it's driver condition. It will need some bushings in the front end as it's just old, and an alignment. It's a very good car overall, strong running 318, fresh oil and filter, air filter. It has headers on it, and a weiand dual plane manifold and an edelbrock 4bbl. Unsure of CFM. The Weld Draglites are in great shape as well, and being a disc brake car, it stops very well. It's got a 904 column shift and a tall rear end, so it's a good driver. The paint is in good shape besides one area on the back driver's side corner, and the trunklid has some rust in it. the body itself, rockers, underside are very solid. Trunk is ok, I loaded it to the brim driving it back to Colorado. Car is currently registered, insured, and driven. Unsure of mileage, speedo/odo have been inop since i've owned it. I would like to get $8,000 for it. It's not perfect, but it's ready to rock and gets more attention than anything i've ever owned. Car is in Boulder Colorado. I would be happy to send more specific pictures than the ones i through in this link as well. I'm being as honest as I can.

http://s283.photobucket.com/user/Twsti07/library/1974 Dart Swinger?sort=3&page=1

thanks for looking.

Travis

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back