[FOR SALE] 1974 Dodge Dart----Must Sell!!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

SixFourDart

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Contact seller
Selling my 1974 Dodge Dart Swinger. I bought it to make a street car but now I must sell due to personal reasons.
* I bought it as is*
The car is all steel except for the hood scoop. Windows roll up and down and has factory dash and steering column. Starts with the key so no push button starts. Has a built 360 that is .030 over has KB 10.7:1 pistons, Hughes .630 lift solid cam, roller rockers, Edelbrock push rod guides, aftermarket cast iron heads, Edelbrock single plain intake, Holley 780 carb, Hedman headers. The transmission is a 727 manual valve body with a Cheetah SCS shifter. Has a Frank Lupo 5000 Stall. Rear end is 8 3/4 with Moser axles and spool and Richmond 5.13 gear. The car is currently set up for 1/8 mile but can be streetable with some changes (which was my plan).
Interior has stock dash as I said with racing bucket seat and roll bar. The roll bar is not NHRA certified but passed tech at local drag strip. Previous owner said it ran low 7's in the 1/8 mile on motor. It does has a NOS plate kit and a full bottle. NOS has never been on. I can sell this car less engine and trans or turn key. I have a clear title for it as well. All VIN numbers still in tact and match title.
Less engine and trans $4500
Turn key $7800
You can not simply build this car for $7800--must sell.

seventyfour.jpg

7four.jpg

interior.jpg

rear end.jpg

trunk.jpg

engine.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back