Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1. Dark Jade Green Front Armrest Pad
2. Both DART and SPORT emblems for both Front Fenders
3. Trunk Lock w/key
4. Taillights with decent Bezels (no Trim Panel fitted to this car) pair

Please let me know if you have these items and provide priciing with shipping to Georgia.

Thanks,
Chrisdcuda

I have everything you need for your dart. I live in montana. If you give me a zip code i can get shipping on everything for a package deal for you. Thanks Nick..

Thanks for the reply. My Zip Code is: 30677
Can you tell me the conidtion of the taillight bezels?
Thanks,
Chris

The bezels are very nice, if you want give me your email through a pm or however and i can send you pictures of them. Thanks Nick..

Nick,

Thanks for getting back to me. Here is my email to send the picks of the items. I want to make sure the Armrest Pads are the same shade I need. Mine are badly worn, but the color is NOT the typical medium green, but rather a Dark Jade Green.

bayside6 at sign aol.com

Chris
chrisdcuda

check them out.pm me if interested

100_1788.jpg

100_1789.jpg

100_1790.jpg

100_1791.jpg

100_1792.jpg

dart sport tail lites.jpg

I need to know how much for the Dash Bezel/Instrument Cluster only. My Heater/A/C Controls are the same, but my car has the Wood look Bezel over both it and the Radio. I have an AM/FM Factory for it, but somebody cut the radio area so I need to get a replacement of that center section. I have a line on another Bezel just like this one, so I need to know how much on it, shipping for all with the Taillights too.

Thanks,
Chris Demsky
1010 Pleasant Court
Watkionsville, GA 30677

P.S.
I saw the picture of your Demon. About 4 years ago I had a '72 Demon 318 with Factory Air car in the Basin Street Blue (Petty Blue in Plymouth), with a Blue interior. I sold it to a guy who's brother use to own the car new.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back