[SOLD] 1974 Dodge Dart Swinger Parts Car

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
im looking for the front left frame rail that the bumper bracket attaches to. would you be willing to cut that off?
th_74dartside.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

th_74dartfront.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
th_74dartside.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

The switch you ask about is the Map Light switch, that turns on the light above the kick panel. When you open the door, this light and the dome light come on. With the Map Light switch, only the bottom light comes on so someone can look at a map at night without blinding the driver.

Attachments

• Map light switch and light-s.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 325
I checked my owners manual and found where the Rear Windows Defroster switch is located on the 67-76 Dart. Below is a picture showing the manual having it as item 8 in the diagram, just to the right of the Map Light Switch, and there are some NOS switches located on ebay, a couple I've shown below, items 311378007064 ($49.99 + $4.54 shipping) and 311466027171 ($45.99 + free shipping) as of midnight (ET) on 11/2/15. But from looking at the switches for sale, they look identical to the Map Light Switch, as far as the actual switch goes, but I presume there would also be a plastic bezel identifying what the switch is for. I don't know this for sure, but I can't imagine it not having that.

Attachments

• Rear Defroster Switch (for guy on ForABodiesOnly) - 2 - 11-2-15.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 270
  • Rear Defroster Switch (for guy on ForABodiesOnly) - close up - 2 - 11-2-15.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 259
How much for the Wiper pivots on this beauty, mine broke (passenger side) and need one realllllllly badly.

As to the switch information, you are quite welcome and (fanfare of trumpets). . . I just saw one on ebay that shows the bezel. It is used and the seller wants $99.95 with free shipping from Oregon. If you are interested, it is ebay item 391093959616 - "1967-1976 Mopar A-Body Rear Defogger Switch w/Bezel and Nut 2820455." Below is what it looks like. The bezel appears to be chrome plated metal and the chrome looks really good on this one.

Attachments

• Rear window defroster switch - 67-76 Dodge Dart - 11-10-15.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 220
How much for dash complete, the engine bay wire harness?(The 3 clusters than join dash wiring on firewall) complete and the inspection cover is assuming small block too?

zip: 53095

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back