1974 Duster 727-Auto To A833 4-Speed

-

Zachary

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I just joined the forum earlier this week and I've been looking through past threads a I either didn't see the thread pertaining to my particular situation, or I didn't look hard enough. I have a 74 Duster with a 340 and 727 trans as of right now. I want to put in the A833 4-speed and I'm planning on buying everything I need piece by piece. I was wondering if there was someone here who could guide me toward a list of things I would need to get this started and maybe even some resources to utilize. I've been searching on google for hours trying to find what I need, but everything I've found is so vague. Any help would be much appreciated.

-Zachary Cuneo

Brewers performance is a site you should check out. They specialize in the A833 4 sp.

Kenflo is correct i just finished converting the same car with 340 auto to 4 gear. Brewers had the pieces i need WITH FAST SHIPPING AND SERVICE.

Hello everyone, I just joined the forum earlier this week and I've been looking through past threads a I either didn't see the thread pertaining to my particular situation, or I didn't look hard enough. I have a 74 Duster with a 340 and 727 trans as of right now. I want to put in the A833 4-speed and I'm planning on buying everything I need piece by piece. I was wondering if there was someone here who could guide me toward a list of things I would need to get this started and maybe even some resources to utilize. I've been searching on google for hours trying to find what I need, but everything I've found is so vague. Any help would be much appreciated.

-Zachary Cuneo

I emailed Brewer's the day I bought the car ( about a week ago) and haven't heard back yet, which is why I asked on here.

tried to post link....a guy on 'A body mopar' group on Facebook has whole setup for sale.

-
Back