1974 Duster - Before Picture

-
Final Clear.

Hopefully wetsanded and buffed in the next few days.

Custom Creations 015 (Small).jpg

Custom Creations 016 (Small).jpg

Custom Creations 017 (Small).jpg

Hey bud ! Looking real sharp ! Its pretty dang exciting to see that new color on it... isnt it !

-RPM

Man thats a nice Duster...... I love the tinted bed liner in the trunk and all. There's a guy here that used that stuff for his stripes on his R/T. That looked shi##y and wrong on a real R/T. Not for rump stripes!!!!!!!........Anyway love your car and get some more pics on here!!!!!!!!

Hey bud ! Looking real sharp ! Its pretty dang exciting to see that new color on it... isnt it !

-RPM

Real happy with the new color! I am supposed to get it back Thursday night. I am hoping to take Friday off to strategize on how to get it back together.

Man thats a nice Duster...... I love the tinted bed liner in the trunk and all. There's a guy here that used that stuff for his stripes on his R/T. That looked shi##y and wrong on a real R/T. Not for rump stripes!!!!!!!........Anyway love your car and get some more pics on here!!!!!!!!

Thank you.

I will post more pics once I get it back and I can start the assembly process.

Great pictures. I am in the process of replacing the rear frame rails, quarters and trunk floor in my 73 Duster.

Some Progess Pics.

Notice we used the cherry picker to install the front K-frame and suspension while the car was upside down. It worked really well.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

Off the rotisserie and on the old 14" wagon wheels! Actually doesn't look to bad. Just happy she is off the rotisserie!

Thanks for looking at my thread!

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

IMG00042-20100314-1654 (Small).jpg

Headers are going in this weekend. I am using TTI Polished ceramic coated headers.

My wife was kind enough to wrap up each header tube with small bubble wrap so they don't get scratched during the installation.

Myself and a couple of buddies installed the TTI Headers last weekend.

The didn't go in all that hard once we go the car up high enough. We read the directions and everything worked out pretty well. Now we have to see if the Z-bar will work.

Its been a while since I posted anything. But, the Duster is off of the jackstands and is ready for the alignment shop.

I just need to install the rest of the interior (tonight), install the bumpers (waiting for the chrome guy for 3 months), install the grill (when the headlight bezels come back from the chrome shop), bump up the torsion bars and have aligned.

Attachments

• SDC12041 (Small).JPG
    73.8 KB · Views: 262
  • SDC12037 (Small).JPG
    55.2 KB · Views: 263
Driveway Run!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tU6ULrwIj_8"]YouTube - Movie[/ame]

-
Back