-
Status
Not open for further replies.

HTRTrash

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Up for sale is my 74 Plymouth Duster. I have too many irons in the fire to keep this one. I have many hours in replacing rusty panels and body work. You can see the progress in my thread on FABO. http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/...d.php?t=139730 The body is very solid. The rusty floor pans, trunk pan and multiple sections of the body have been replaced. It has brand new primer and paint. Color is Chrysler's 2010 Inferno Red. It is ready to be color sanded prior to assembly.

The interior was removed prior to the body work being done. Most of the interior is in fair condition. New seat covers were installed before I bought the car in 2008. I also have all of the original glass with new weather strip. Multiple new parts will go with the car. New carpet (very heavy with rubber backing), new dash pad, new aftermarket instrument cluster with new gauges and a few replacement parts for the interior. I am sure I have missed a lot of other items to go with the car.

Asking $5700. I may consider a trade for another Mopar in running condition. I just don't have time for a project and this car is too nice to sit in the shop covered up.

I also have a brand new set of 17 inch tires and wheels that can go with it for an additional $1000.00.

I have also listed it on Craigslist in Dallas.

Thanks,

Tim

00Y0Y_jGkHWJpbCrC_600x450.jpg

00J0J_8iok9JZFoBm_600x450.jpg

00T0T_7Qeg19lp6V9_600x450.jpg

00v0v_iNSduXyCeBk_600x450.jpg

00B0B_13K4nDerSWK_600x450.jpg

00j0j_fCZijbtMeYA_600x450.jpg

I would entertain a trade for a Mopar driver of some kind. What do you have?

$4800.00. It needs to go. I will list it on eBay next week if it doesn't sell by then. PM if you are interested. Thanks.

I read through the build thread......Does it move around under its own power?

Engine/Trans still in place?

I am working on a deal to send her to Canada. As of now, she is no longer available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back